Thread
Printable Version

Leverage Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that there didn't know what they were walking in was amusing and Sophie and Nate trying to seduce each other was rather amusing.

The Gold Job

Well Adison trying to be the boss was bound go wrong but Nate using it has back up plan while getting gold was amusing.

The Radio Job

Well i have to say breaking into US Patent office seemed rather easy but i liked how he got dragged in because f his father but that really make Nate angry and i can't wait to see what happens next week season finale

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

he knew he couldn't out run it

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

You got a good memory about A-Team i hadn't gotten that connection but it nice to see something don't change

The (Very) Big Bird Job

So now there situated in portland as their new home and finding out how each of them spend their summer was amusing. As for the con maybe it's just me but i felt this was weak opener for the season. What is nate planning ?

The Blue Line Job

This was a nice episode saving the kid father from death but the owner get payback from his players was nice twist.

The First Contact Job

Well making him think he's crazy was great way to get the man reputation back

The French Connection Job

So much for drugs i should figured it was rare food item but this season hasn't blown me away in fact it was very watchable this used to be one my favourite show when it started and now it just becoming a average show no surprises at the moment

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes that guy is so multi-talented i can't believe it

He can ride horses
He can be a singer
He can be a chef
He can fight

The Gimme a K Steet Job

Who would thought getting cheer leading to become a sport would be so challenging. I have mentioned before how boring i felt this season was but this episode reminds me why i watch this show because things don't exactly go to plan and seeing these guy improvise is brilliant. I like episode where con are more complicated and result pure luck to pull it off

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I liked that it was difficult most of previous episode cons have been fairly straight forward

The D.B. Cooper Job

Well who would thought he be hiding in plain sight and i loved how cast recreated all different character on the flashback

The Real Fake Car Job

This was another good episode but there were some good twist we saw most of them coming but some really came out of blue.

The broken Wing job

Title wrong in the site but i always like Parker because she's unpredictable but the way this episode played out rather amusing i really enjoyed watching it.

The Low Low Price Job

This was a good returning episode but i liked how she was able counteract the team with all their con but seriously having result in playing a prank on her to get her to blow up was rather amusing and childish at the sametime. .

The White Rabbit Job

This was the most ambitious and dangerous con they have ever pulled and we saw how bad it can go good thing Parker managed to stop him killing himself.

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i like old security guard pointing the gun

The Corkscrew Job

Well making a priceless bottle of wine worthless was rather amusing but actually get the wine and drink it was amusing

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes but you have to wonder who would create a doll like that ?

Thread