Thread
Printable Version

Season Pups General Discussion

Season Pups General Discussion

i find this game rather cute i don't know but i like it but i hate it when you have to make one of pups jump further than the other 3 pups and somehow try control it so that they all go back in line. The first minute or so this game is easy to play but as soon as two or 3 ball come into this, the  games get too tricky to play.
Recent Ratings
  • wuling Points +2 Very good. 11-24-2008 00:06

i find it fun to play

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

yeah but it get very complicated when more 3 or 4 ball turn up all together on two different season you know can't make both dogs jump because one ahead and other is behind

I know i am ok with the 3 but rubbish when it comes to 4

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

well i can handle 4 at one level it's when 4 ball on two of the level it's tricky

We should get them at the same level as much as possible.

Reply 6#6 wuling's post

that's rather difficult when you have to jump a lot balls in one level

i find this game fun to play, the challenge of timing the jump to get over 3 or 4 balls in a row is great

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Then , we need only to focus on one line at a time. When free again, we just try to get them at the same line.

i sometimes click the pup too early and it jumps early and well does not jump over all the balls

I like this game. It's cute, but not too cute. It's really difficult to get the pups to line up the way you need them to make simultaneous jumps over two or three balls at the same time at different seasons. It's tricky, but fun
I've joined Bala's challenge today

Reply 11#11 serena75's post

i just got a good score today on this game

it was getting difficult when i had jump 8 balls in one go on one level impossible to do

Thread