23 12
Thread
Printable Version

Girl´s Adventure General discussion

Girl´s Adventure General discussion

This gamed really annoyed me when i started play it few months back because the bees keep killing me because i thought you can only use up and down arrow to dodge the insects until last night when i accidently discover if you press right arrow key she does a superman move once i figured that out i finally got past the first level   but my enjoyment was short-lived by the fact that now i have to learn how to change colours and than dodge the creatures.

man this game is now getting a lot more interesting i haven't reached the 4th level and it's going to be tricky to change colours and do the moves at the same time. i just hope there are no more surprises in this game

It took me a few attempts to get it right at first

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

i just wish you could choose the character-on Food Delivery it give you a choice of where you boy or girl-i know game called girl adventure but it  would be nice to have that as a option.

well that would be a good thing

Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

There could creates boy adventure

would be nice of them

i'm getting hang of this game i master 2 colour try master level 3 colours

i can do 3 but i get stuck at 4

Reply 8#8 spratt89's post

i'm dreading 4 colours

im dreaming of just making it all the way though the 4 colours

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

what happens with  5th level?

not one i don't think

Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

i reached 5th level few weeks back and guess 4 colour maximum but you need to survive 35 animals in 4 colours to reach 6th level.

The longer it goes the worse I become

Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

Well not many people play this game you would think people would want a challenge?

Maybe everyone finds it too hard

Yh, from the second level on, that's really hard for me to clear the four keys for color.

I get stuck on the 4th one

Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

we all do i can managed up to 3 colours very comfortable

I am going to have to try harder to get better

23 12
Thread