Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 67#67 magic4u's post

yes waiting to see if 3rd season has been commissioned.

Reply 68#68 bala's post

well lets hope so
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Rush Season 3 discussion (possible spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:17 ]

Episode 1

Great returning episode, i cant believe that them pair ran without paying for their meal but the guys face when Josh went to pay the bill in his uniform was priceless. An attack on a police helicopter and a series of car bombings appear to be unrelated events until it emerges that they form part of an elaborate attempt to rob a cash-holding facility. The car bomber holding himself hostage was funny until Lawson got the fire hose on him but why they didn't disable the helicopter when it landed was is beyond belief

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

That was funny when they did a runner but  what a way start an episode but you kind of wonder whether any cops in real life have done this . i am a bit concerned about Lawson it look like they setting him for a fall on the show   .

Episode 2

Another good episode with a sniper is on the loose but did Michael have a gun malfunction or did he get cold feet and just when they thought it was safe there was more than one shooter. Great shot from Shannon and i like the way they do their debriefing with a drink or two

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

let stella back in s my advice and arrest more women who like to be handcuffed lol

Reply 5#5 magic4u's post

Yes i had feeling she would ask to come back

Episode 3

Another good episode simple drug operation turn kidnapping of teenage girl and look like Lawson isn't let those chopper robbery get away but he's not suppose to be on the case.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

will it give him a leg up for promotion ?

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Josh nearly pulling the mother and daughter was funny and Lawson's beer olympics was great but a shame about the trophy

Episode 4

Good episode with Stella back with what looks like Grace's angel wings tattoo but has Dom lost his job by snapping and turning his gun on the TR car and fleeing

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes i think Dom has lost his job but that what you call having your team back by checking him into hospital.

Episode 5

Another good episode when Dom's hopes of returning to TR is crushed by Lawson and i thought Christian was a goner with that point blank shot but it looks like his his childhood idol, Prime Minister Pell Fisher was responsible for the hit

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Yes it was a good episode i just hope Dom doesn't commit suicide since his lost everything.  Christian got a wake up call from that attack and when he told his wife that they can stop she didn't ask why. i was surprise to see who Kerry new squeeze was .

Reply 13#13 bala's post

You saying that i was expecting to hear a gun shot as they left

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Same here - great minds think alike.

Reply 15#15 bala's post

gun shot maybe but how much more trouble at the end of the series could he be if he decided to take it personaly !!!!!!!!!!

Episode 6

The teams reaction to Stella shooting the mirror was amusing but Shannon decking the guy after he punched Stella was great and the mother and daughter are making Josh's life difficult. Next episode looks good

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Actually it's the daughter that making Josh life difficult but your right next week episode does look good.

Thread