Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Josh has been chasing the mother for a couple of weeks now and that's the first time she has gave him the time of day

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

True but the question now will be what he will do

MMA

good for them bad for cronin
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Episode 7

Not the best episode when Michael's going into the world of underground fighting creates a dangerous complication when he is identified as a police officer by one of Kronin's crew and he quickly finds himself a marked man and with the state of his face he picked the wrong time to ask Audrey for a date

Reply 21#21 magic4u's post

yes Michael asking the girl out on with his face all mess up was funny.

Episode 8

Interesting episode with the runaway train, i thought it strange that they got a great live video feed but couldn't get a mobile phone to work until they found the blocker and Lawson's long awaited plan to get Andrew Kronin eventually pain off

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Yes i glad that was over but what is lawson doing at end-he's her boss could make his life a little more complicated.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

worry about next weeks epi and who`s behind it ????? could it be a  x police officer ?

Reply 26#26 magic4u's post

Well i am a patient man i can wait to find out

Episode 9

i don't know what happen to today episode but it's not worth the wait the Josh thing was only good about this episode whoever that gunman was he was after him.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

The meths cook was a pain in the neck and his boyfriend didn't help the situation and Josh finding himself fighting for his life when the man breaks into his apartment and tries to kill him but was it someones upset husband

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i highly doubt it was somebody husband it look like a hitman to me because not only did he chase him out of his house he really went out looking for him.

can you two refrain from talking about a show that hasnt aired on here yet you just spoil it for others  

Reply 31#31 magic4u's post

Sorry we assume it would get updated the next day,  need to send a pm remind the admin about this .

i would say you need to wind your neck in and remember what this site is about ill PM about that for you  

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 9-20-2010 11:55  
Sorry we assume it would get updated the next day,  need to send a pm remind the admin about this .
Bala, then do not assume. Check to see if it is updated and if not then PM one of the moderators who will check with the Admin team on the status. Gary looked after it this time.

Episode 10

Finally got around to watch this and it was great episode, Shannon first day as a Sargent didn't go to plan when a teenage boy decided hi-jack Shannon TR car and boy was he smart getting rid of the Lo-jack..

I still don't get how Shannon can be a Sargent after only be a cop for 1 season?.

Wow hi-jack a plane and having to do an emergency landing in 1 minutes was a close call.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

if you want to be a speclalist cop in any country you have to do your basic noddying which is about two years before you can apply for any unit so she hasnt just got off the banana boat bala she did her time servered .

Reply 36#36 magic4u's post

What about Micheal he been there 3 years plus two years you mention?

Surely he should be a Sergeant.

Reply 35#35 bala's post

That kid was impressive but the other TR car getting stopped was funny

Thread