Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 57#57 bala's post

This was a strange task for Tactical Response to takeaway a newborn baby from her mother but what a family they were and Audrey saving Leon life from the brothers was impressive, Using the baby was risky but with brothers like that they had to use what ever means possible

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I wonder what Lawson was going to do to Christian for bird whistling and the rabbit situation was funny, i think Christian did the right thing considering what he was going to do

Episode 20

Well this wasn't a great episode but i knew those guys were making other plans.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

It looks like Shannon's dry spell is over but seeing the camera footage was funny, more gossip for the station

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

I am really looking forward next episode the preview at the end looks fantastic what has Josh done?

Reply 63#63 bala's post

It's been a while since he was shoot at so perhaps this is the conclusion to why someone is out to get him

Episode 21

I couldn't wait any longer and what a great penultimate season finale

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-16-2010 17:04 ]

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Neither could i but it's now updated,  

look like Josh dodgey past come back to haunt him but what a way ruin a marriage proposal i don't blame her for turning it down because he won't change. I loved her daughter swearing at the cops until Josh came in said it was ok

Reply 66#66 bala's post

The daughter ringing Josh was quick thinking and I'm not surprised she would only come out for Josh but the bad language to the other cops was funny

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

Well i think she really trust him

Episode 22

Not what i was expecting for a season finale but Audrey out in the field was different and Audrey's reaction to the noises coming from the body was amusing

Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Yes but i think Audrey finally realise that micheal  loves Stella more than he does her   but  talk about bad timing get shot fired call after that incident

Reply 70#70 bala's post

anyone know when its back ???
The Mod Police Are Watching You

Reply 71#71 magic4u's post

The last two seasons started in July so i would imagine about the same date

Rush Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 01, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Episode 1

That was an impressive escape on the motorbike after the killing but what Charlie who is now the TR new boss said to Shannon and Lawson about their relationship was a surprise and not very subtle and then what he said to Michael was diabolical but what job did Kerry offer him

4x02 Episode 2

From the look of things Shannon must of been raped and she has collected her own evidence but Charlie ordering them not to return fire and then run after their car exploded was a shock

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a good start to new season it interesting to have a different type with story-arc for the whole season. I am guessing micheal is going to go undercover in one of those gang.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it does look like that because of that she was willing to allow a witness to leave which ruin their chances to figure out what's going on ?

Thread