Thread
Printable Version

Rush Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 3

Well i was happy that Shannon saw therapist but why didn't she tell her about rape since it would be confidential. When she went to hospital i thought she was hand DNA to hospital.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I assume Shannon's story about her friend being raped was acutely her own story but i hope the cop friend that raped her isn't one from her own team

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

That would be sad i was hoping old cop friend from her old team before she joined.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

I hope they don't drag Shannon's story line on for too long but i guess she will take the law into her own hands

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

yeah i think she will but it will be interesting to find out who it was.

4x04 Episode 4

Lawson doing the press report after him and Josh assault some Marauder bikers at a restaurant while of duty was unfortunate and Stella helping save a female journalist but then going home with her was amusing

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i like how Josh tricked Lawson into going to the restaurant and creating a bit of trouble

4x05 Episode 5

Stella going rogue was interesting but nothing Lawson and Josh wouldn't do in the same situation, that was some beating James got but the same car that attacked James turning up at the other stake out was lucky and we now know were Michael is

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

i was right i told you he would go undercover

4x06 Episode 6

Michael took a big risk going back undercover and Shannon giving the guy who attacked her a hiding was great

Episode 7

Well Micheal look like he's a goner

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Great episode but it's a shame they started with Micheal fighting for his life which should been left to the end where it belonged and next week looks like Josh and Lawson are going rouge

4x08 Episode 8

Cleo, Stella's girlfriend being somehow connected to it all was a total shock but she was good at helping them catch him and the way the hit man escaped the hospital was impressive but the chase was good, when Kerry heard that Michael was being kept alive by the ventilator and brain dead was one of the saddest endings

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was good episode Stella was lucky Cleo helped her out but pulling a gun on an innocent people could turned out a lot worse. I liked how tracked the phone but look preview next week look good.

4x09 Episode 9

Josh going awol was expected but it looked like he was captured and with a body found in the back of his burnt out car it looks like Stella might be right about being picked off one by one, this week the clip at the end spoiled the suspense

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

But it certainly makes you want watch next episode that preview really look great at what was lawson thinking comforting Josh girlfriend

Episode 10

Well what was he thinking and fact Josh isn't dead would make lawson feel horrible telling her at the end was so uncomfortable.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Tash was as bad as Lawson for sleeping together considering they both thought Josh had just died and i must admit the way Lawson arrested the guy at the consulate was impressive

4x11 Episode 11

I thought what Stella said to Charlie about his smell was out of order but amusing and Leon going rouge to help Josh was interesting but getting caught in the cafe was amusing and Stella's hallucination about the blood was creepy, Stella's played an awesome part when she had Michael's killer at gun point and Leon getting fired was a surprise

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

When she was saying nice things about him i had feeling she was going fire him but one question if he's fired why is he in the next episode ?.

Thread