Thread
Printable Version

Plumber

Thank you dognxtdoor!  Your advise of putting all the pieces aside and go as straight as possible really helped me. Now I can get through more than one level! Thanks!

I just recently noticed that when I play a level really well instead of getting that "Is there anything more" I get like characters appearing there, I saw a little devilish creature and an alien. What else is out there?

I usually just press the ctrl together with the prtsc key and then copy that to paint or photo shop or whatever type of software you use to edit graphics.

Reply 17#17 shinny's post

I just got the little devil one again. Its kinda cute!

And here is a lion looking character.

[ Last edited by writemako at 4-19-2009 14:19 ]

Reply 22#22 Mnemosyne's post

Oh yeah it is, it didn't even occur to me.

Reply 26#26 lilhima's post

Congratulations! I've only reached level 9 three times and it's so fast , of the three times it all started in the upper right area in my case, I remember going left a few blocks then curved down and tried to go up but its so close to the edge I ran out of space to keep going up. I guess I should have gone deeper and then go straight towards the right. Hopefully this helps you if you start in the upper irght area. I'm stuck right now on level 8 and cannot seem to clear it lately. Good luck!

Here is another graphic with a little boy

I finally got a different one. Looks like Sonic.

Ah! I finally got a different graphic.

[ Last edited by writemako at 10-4-2010 06:54 ]

Thread