Thread
Printable Version

Law and Order London

Law and Order London

Bamber Lands Lead In Law + Order: London

Battlestar Galactica star Jamie Bamber has returned to his native Britain to star in the latest Law + Order spin-off.

The California-based actor, who was born in London, will front Law + Order: London - the popular detective series' first international show.

Bamber tells the Los Angeles Times, "We're using stories that were scripts in the original U.S. series, adapting them pretty heavily, transposing them to London backgrounds and to the British police and legal system, which is different.

"Bones of plots have been cherry-picked from the episodes."

i just hope it is half as good as the US ones and i will be happy

i do hope this turns out good but i just get a bad feeling about it

It starts tomorrow on ITV1, looking forward to it.

Episode 1 CARE

This was a very good episode, I thought the storyline itself was very good and the actors were just great, I think the actors work quite well together, back to the episode, the death of a baby because of landlords was very good, It was kind of a risky episode to start off with but it turned out very well in the end, the whole courtroom was good, I liked the part when the case got kicked out because of the translator for the French caretaker changing words he said, But I loved the whole set up on the environmental officer to arrest him and get him to tell the police who had bribed him, overall a very good start and it will be interesting what ratings this show gets.

Well the show is still going quite strong and I think the show is very good

according to TV.com there have been 13 episodes aired

they were not aired in the UK so I have no Idea where they were aired which I find strange

Season 2: Episode 1

was that the cop one and I thought it was a pretty good episode, I thought the cop was lucky to get off after letting his partner die

Thread