22 12
Thread
Printable Version

South Park General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

South Park General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About South Park Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 18:13 ]
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

i am a HUGE fan of southpark and i think i wtched all the episodes of the series... it is cool

Well i use to see it all the time when i was young, but now adays i stopped watching it.
I still watch it from time to time thou. i love the episode about the WOW episode.  
( Oh,my God!You killed Kenny!You bastard!)

Reply #3 Drakon2k's post

ROFL! The WoW episode was priceless! It had me cracking up the entire time. I'm a WoW gamer myself and so is my hubby, my two brothers and my sister-in-law LOL   You can't even imagine how funny it was for all of us to see it.

Reply #4 janenjab's post

Hi I'm not a huge fan of South Park myself but I know my brother is he has watched the WoW episode at least 10 times.
Personally I don't quite understand a lot of the humour in South Park I find it all a bit crude.
Don't you?

Reply #5 emberella's post

Yes I do agree it is of a more mature and crude content. But to each his own. I think thats how it is with cartoons like these Simpsons being a more Family Friendly, then Family Guy taking it up a notch and then there's South Park. I don't watch it as much as I do Family Guy but I do sneak a peak in here and there and I had to tune in for the WoW episode because of playing the game myself. I think almost every WoWer tuned in to that episode one time or another LOL

Reply #3 Drakon2k's post

You know what else was hilarious to me! One of my hubby's friends named Kenny plays with him on WoW so the "OMG THEY KILLED KENNY" had us cracking up!

Reply #6 janenjab's post

Yeah they must have got so many fans thanks to that one episode!

Well any show that lasts 11 seasons obviously has a pretty large fan base already, especially from the same crowd that plays games online.

Is it just me or is it that Gamers love Cartoons. I am not sure if there is a true correlation there or not, but seems to hold true with all the gamers I know.

But to say that one episode brought in a lot of fans, I'm not to sure, maybe a few, but I think most were already watching, and just happy to see a WOW episode.
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply #9 dognxtdoor's post

I think you're right about the correlation thing; I babysit quite a lot of kids, and their lives seem to revolve around 2 things: cartoons and games (mostly this is the boys but some girls too)

As for the WoW episode, I know several people who only started watching South Park after watching that episode, but they may well be a minority.

Reply #9 dognxtdoor's post

well said dog it has such a huge fanbase all over that i dont think one episode would really add to its viewing figures especially as its been running so long b4 that ep. ne way but that was a classic episode . i have to say that 'go god go' was my favorite i remember waiting for the wii myself and you can always rely on southpark to ridicule whatever's going on at the time which is why i love it so much

True true  I agree that it takes more then one episode too.  But there are some that does make a lot of fans watch it like the south park movie. I bet that cause a few ppl to watch it.

hey im new here and a HUGE fan of south park I can't help but laugh when i watch south park looking forward to learning more about this site tips would be helpful
Beware the might of the Rafa Revolution

Reply #13 LFC_Rules's post

Welcome to the site. If you'd like to find out a little more about the site and how it works along with some tips, check out this thread discussion:  http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... &extra=page%3D1  

We look forward seeing you around the forum. And as always,

Happy Viewing!

PS: We have a moderator here by the name of Trulee who's also a big LFC fan.

Reply #14 janenjab's post

thx janenjab will lok at it right away

P.S their is absolutly no way that im trulee's son

Rock on LIVERPOOL!
Beware the might of the Rafa Revolution

South Park is a staple animation show.

I love watching South Park and the Simpsons.  Everyone around me can't stand either, so I have to watch it on the sly.  Thankfully there is TV-Video.net!   

Now I don't have to just watch bits on Comedy Central.

YEAH!

southpark is the funniest show ever

my opinion

i don't like this because too much swearing-i personally don't think it amusing.

You have to find south park funny its rude abrasive and childish but those are good things not bad they add to its edge as a brilliant comedy.

22 12
Thread