21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Get Black General Discussion

Get Black General Discussion

I think this game is fun, but I'm not very good at it. It feels like standing in the middle of a busy intersection with green lights in every direction

Reply 1#1 serena75's post

I only play when i need to but it's a lot easier than dodging

I find this game quite fun, but it does get a bit annoying at times

Quite interesting!

I find it funny when you hit one of the red Circles and sometimes the squares speed up, that makes it much more interesting.

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

i love getting black circles

I wish it was always plus 1000 but sometimes its smaller square and well I find that sometimes that makes it harder.

Reply 7#7 spratt89's post

As you pointed out it makes game more interesting it would be boring if we to the same thing every time

My tip for this game is to use the Red Circle sometimes. When you get the smaller square especially. So the red square will do a few things:

Make your square bigger (brilliant when you are a dot !!)
Evil Squares (so that's ok, just avoid all for a few seconds)
Fast Squares (again, it's fine if you can avoid for a few seconds)
-1000 (which generally doesn't happen! I've noticed that most of the time, at least 9/10, it doesn't take the 1000 away)

Thank's for the tip

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

Thanks for the tips, shinny!
I've never noticed an Evil Square. What does an Evil Square look like?

Edit: Now, there's a sentence I never thought I'd write

[ Last edited by serena75 at 12-20-2008 15:45 ]

I normally just keep the square in the middle and wait for the black squares to come near me so I can get them.

Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

I do that too. I don't know if there is an easier way of playing this game, then to just stay in the middle of hope for the best

Glad I'm not the only one that does it that way

Reply 11#11 serena75's post

Lol, Evil squares means that all the squares go red. So the black ones are disguised as Red ones, therefore you can't tell which is which. Better to avoid them altogether until they go back to black !!

Reply 15#15 shinny's post

Thanks for explaining, shinny!

So exciting that I successfully went through 3 fast speed red circles in one play.

Reply 9#9 shinny's post

Thx Shinny

I was not aware that the red circles was OK to catch.
However, I got too excited and hit -1000 straight ahead 3 plays in a row.

think pink

I got that too so I just avoid them and not take the risk

No problem everyone.

The other thing I do is actually avoid the black squares inititally and just go for all the black circles. Depending on your round, you can get lots of 1000's immediately. Other times you'll keep getting "smaller square" or "invicibility" but just stick it out and the 1000's come up every few goes. This keeps the speed down too because you are not collecting the squares (which speeds it up) - Then when I have a good base score, I collect squares !

Hope this helps !

21 12
Thread