Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Lie To Me Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered October 4, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

In the Red

Not a bad season opener but it strange to watch this as it only off the air for few weeks before it returned.I liking new character that deaf actress is quite famous she been on many US shows and it will interesting to see how she gel with the team.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Going to miss Reynolds, I was hoping that he would leave the FBI (because of the wound) and hire with the Lightman group.  Didn't understand the two grad students, especially since they only focused on the girl.  I think the guy might be a "red shirt" type

Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

She's  joining the cast hence why they focus on her

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Oh, I know that she is joining the cast, liked her in Jericho, really meant the guy, hence the "red shirt"

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Good episode i liked how quick Lightman figured out about the bank robbery and the apology to the ones wife was a bit late but better late then never

The Royal We

Great episode Lightman trying to figure out whether that girl was a liar but when she made a move towards him i loved it when he pull the curtain to reveal girl mother and the cop.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It was interesting to see that reaction from the girl.  The girl needs some psychiatric help, don't understand why she wasn't put away, at least to a psych ward, she did ruin a guy's life.  It doesn't matter if he didn't do anything, once something like that is said, it stays in people's minds.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Yeah it's sad that these thing happen -it makes it harder when it happens for real and girls think they won't be believed.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That was a clever the way he got Megan to the hospital and reveal what she did to the other guy with her mother and Detective Walowski behind the curtain

Dirty Loyal

Great episode i like how he had the cop back but they do make a good couple and i like how he helped her lie and Gillian really was annoyed about it

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I wonder if that is because she is jealous and if it is, is she jealous because she is his partner (work) or because she is in love with him

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

She's his work partner gillian has a guy

Reply 13#13 bala's post

No, I think there is more to her feelings than just work, just as there are for his feelings for her, they just know it won't work.  She has shown that same attitude to the other woman that Lightman was having a relationship with.  Granted that when it comes to his sex life, Lightman is a bit blind.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I liked the way Cal protected the kid by allowing him to punch him in the stomach and Gillian spotting that Walowski was coached was impressive

Double Blind

Look like Cal got fooled by her but why does that actress also take sluty roles

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The sad thing is that he know he was going to get fooled

Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

That's Cal for you

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Naomi did a nice job on Cal but at least he realised and swapped the statue first

3x05 The Canary Song

Decent episode, Lightman complimented Loder was interesting, though it wasn't to Loder

Thread