45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

The first episode i downloaded today but not got round to watch it yet

Episode 8 Depraved Heart

Another good episode it is nice to see some of Cal's family life but what does he have to tell Emily

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-9-2009 09:16 ]

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great line from his ex Zoe when they were arguing she doesnt want somebody studying her eyebrows when she is standing in a thong

Episode 13 Sacrifice

Wow that kid was lucky his bus pass had expired

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Sorry i will find it and send it to you with The Listener

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode i liked the multiple personalities disorder but i thought Carl went over the top to get RJ out but a nice sting operation to catch the killer

Reply 6#6 bala's post

What started as a high school packed end up with one dead and Susan father in prison but Cal going through his daughters things was wrong but turned out OK

Reply 8#8 bala's post

Relieved that she had the sense to protect herself and that is better than a unwanted pregnancy but i would never go through my daughters things

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yes but only to tidy up or make the bed and put cloths away but they were not daft enough to leave anything incriminating in plain sight so i never found contraceptive or men's magazines

Reply 13#13 bala's post

It looks like the episode names are wrong
http://www.tvrage.com/Lie_to_Me/episode_list/

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Good episode Emily turns off her dads laptop but was so willing for her her dad to help look for the missing woman and Lightman handing his card to Eli and repeating what Jack said earlier was funny

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Cal was lucky the guy was about to loose it and he deserved to get shoot

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Cal don't need friends like that but that was a good bust and the coach was a nasty piece of work with no regrets

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Good episode the first witness getting shot because of his cellphone but it was nice to find out a little about his background

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It didn't take Cal long to find out that the first couples baby drowned but the husband didn't know but Owen / Max's finding out the circumstance to his abduction must be hard

Reply 26#26 bala's post

It was a great episode it's nice to see that they eventually told his family the truth

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Did Cal eventually win with double zero considering all the other times he would of lost

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Great episode that was a quick response when Lightman gave the signal and the kid's song was good

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I was expecting someone to grab him not the kill shot in the crowded street what was to stop the bullet going through his head and hit someone behind him

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Wow the young serial killer was to arrogant for his own good but Cal picked up on his relationship with his teacher

45 123
Thread