Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I agree, the whole family was impressive, the young one willing to take on the lie, the father for his non-violence and the elder daughter for stepping up.

Reply 76#76 bala's post

I liked this episode, nice twist with the murderer.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

Going to miss Reynolds, I was hoping that he would leave the FBI (because of the wound) and hire with the Lightman group.  Didn't understand the two grad students, especially since they only focused on the girl.  I think the guy might be a "red shirt" type

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Oh, I know that she is joining the cast, liked her in Jericho, really meant the guy, hence the "red shirt"

Reply 7#7 bala's post

It was interesting to see that reaction from the girl.  The girl needs some psychiatric help, don't understand why she wasn't put away, at least to a psych ward, she did ruin a guy's life.  It doesn't matter if he didn't do anything, once something like that is said, it stays in people's minds.

Reply 13#13 bala's post

No, I think there is more to her feelings than just work, just as there are for his feelings for her, they just know it won't work.  She has shown that same attitude to the other woman that Lightman was having a relationship with.  Granted that when it comes to his sex life, Lightman is a bit blind.

Reply 16#16 bala's post

The sad thing is that he know he was going to get fooled

3x05 The Canary Song

Decent episode, Lightman complimented Loder was interesting, though it wasn't to Loder

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I agree, the the guy did say something that was really true, that Lightman is a bully
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yea Emily is becoming very manipulative.  Was nice to see them help Veronica.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-19-2011 13:30  
Yes of course it was wrong and to think how long this has been going on and if Lightman hadn't seen that video it would still be going on
Well it was nice that the sister got some peace, though she was just as responsible as the brother as she let it go on as long as she did

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 1-26-2011 06:48  
Still don't know why she stayed with him   She should of divorced him
Why?  it did seem like she still loved him, you could see this, when she said "We can work this out" when her husband said he knew she was having an affair.  And the father was hard, but also was not physically abusive, even the son knew that.  It seems like this whole incident will bring the whole family together.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

She might not have been happy at the time, but it did seem like she loved her husband.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I can, listen to the sounds she was making during the stretching.  She wants to really tee off her father, and she knows that that would do it.

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Oh, I agree with that, it is a stupid reason.

Thread