Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

your a parent how would you feel if you found your 16 year old daughter with birth control ?

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

your telling me you never gone your sons room when they were younger ?

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

well i like the fact there involve his family this season when the first season started there seem to concentrate more his job rather than family i don't think it's going change and it provide different dimension to the character . i hoping for him and gillian to hook up

truth or consequence

Well Cal Lightman goes Mexico to relax end up investigate a missing women and it does seem using tories as bait was a risky move  and gillian working cal rival but cal spying on the building was funny.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

what else is new i mean as long as episode loads i don't have a problem

2x04

Great hostage situation and Cal handled the situation quite well and the ending finally gives some hope between those two character hooking up. i kind of wish she makes move Cal since he's not going make a move on her.

Grievous Bodily Harm

Cal really play his card close to his chest and i love team trying intervention and how comes high school headmaster didn't know that one of his teachers werre tormenting one of his students .

Lack of Candor

That's one thing i like about Cal he really cares for his employee and try to find the truth about FBI guy was a good episode we found a little bit about his background

Episode 7

Good episode a boy want to finding his real parents but when Cal find him but he turn out disabled man and he was disappointed.

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

yes no-one ever think consequences on revenge on a human being .

Black Friday

Great episode close call for Cal

Fold Equity

Well this ok episode i mean the guy was hiding out

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

i don't think so

Tractor Man

Well i thought this song was nice touch with everything that was going on during the episode.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

the guy had the trigger cal had no choice

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Well remember Cal said he give him signal and he did -there couldn't risk  it but your right it could of but it didn't

Reply 36#36 kwargalla's post

Well at moment season 3 suppose start in April but no date has been revealed

Reply 38#38 kwargalla's post

Those 6 episode were meant be in season 2 but i just assume the season has finish with such huge gap but there are few people out there that says it's on break  that season 2 will return in spring. I am also confused.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-9-2010 07:18 ]

Reply 40#40 kwargalla's post

Well it was good episode and what a chance that the lecture Cal attended happened to be a  young serial killer,  he would a lot smarter to keep his head down instead trying prove Cal wrong and i love ending him asking get $100 back from the bet

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

He's a very good actor and hence why he was convincing as serial killer

Thread