Thread
Printable Version

Lie To Me Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Sweet Sixteen

Another great episode and we learnt how Cal met Gillian

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Melissa George is a great actress and she really know how to play these type character quite well but i glad she was innocent and best friend really shouldn't let get that far ahead .

Reply 53#53 carlorica's post

I was worried why he was taking a scan i thought he might been sick but it was a choice.

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

Yes he knew how play it so she would invest in his company but  Cal reading cop when he couldn't move was great .

Torres hitting on Cal while drunk was funny and we learnt more about Torres family .

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

Well she should of invested in a secuity alarm

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

Well it was funny when Emily kissing Eli but Clara and Cal were good.. It does Clara seem we might seen last of her?

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2010 19:19 ]

Headlock

Another good episode with Cal being prime suspect but they managed to catch right guy in the end but it made for intresting story-line and it show how far his team will go to protect him.

i still don't trust that guy Gillian is going out with i would ask to see DEA badge.

Pied Piper

Well another great episode and nice little game of spot shield actors and i spotted 5.

Back to the episode, Cal really went for it checking himself into a mental hospital to chat  to a suspect was rather risky and than having to ask his ex-wife to bail him out was rather amusing.

I love this episode more family dynamic than there normally is in other episodes.   

Exposed

Well another good episode Cal couldn't let it go thanks to him he saved that guy life otherwise i am sure he would been dead. Emile finding out her dad order paternity test on her was a shock but she really handled that situation quite well.

Darkness and Light

Well after all that we find out she was responsible killing her mother and group make her sister lie to her tell her that it was her sisters fault.. It really show sometimes lies are necessary but shame she has HIV

Reply 72#72 kellemanske's post

i have feeling she really love her sister and will never reveal it but if she ever get angry at her sister it might come out

Black and White

A very good season finale but i can't believe he figured out who was responsible. Emile telling her dad sh's not a Virgin was great epically when it was 2 boyfriend ago

Reply 77#77 sanggye's post

I knew it was mis-direction

In the Red

Not a bad season opener but it strange to watch this as it only off the air for few weeks before it returned.I liking new character that deaf actress is quite famous she been on many US shows and it will interesting to see how she gel with the team.

Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

She's  joining the cast hence why they focus on her

The Royal We

Great episode Lightman trying to figure out whether that girl was a liar but when she made a move towards him i loved it when he pull the curtain to reveal girl mother and the cop.

Reply 8#8 sanggye's post

Yeah it's sad that these thing happen -it makes it harder when it happens for real and girls think they won't be believed.

Dirty Loyal

Great episode i like how he had the cop back but they do make a good couple and i like how he helped her lie and Gillian really was annoyed about it

Reply 12#12 kellemanske's post

She's his work partner gillian has a guy

Thread