Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Kyle XY Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Kyle XY Season 3 Here

Click Here For The Kyle XY About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Kyle XY on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 00:19 ]

Reply 2#2 imarielle626's post

i know did you see that jump kyle made

was it just me did kyle get some new abilities?

Reply 4#4 imarielle626's post

shame the episode not on here

look like we got some new bad guys -jessie has no idea who her neighbour is

Reply 6#6 01torres's post

Wow thanks getting this conversation started this episode really annoyed me so much giving in few hours before i started my comment but i suppose going on your point it was stage they want both Jessie  and kyle but story-line about love interest won't exactly work he loves Amanda and Jessie is like a sister to Kyle in my opinion. They keep trying make kyle character more interesting     .

i just want Amanda to find out about Kyle before end of season

Reply 8#8 01torres's post

it been 3 years she needs to find out soon otherwise it's going get annoying lana and clark thing in smallville that took 8 years-i really don't think this can last 8 seasons.

Kyle XY 3x03

Wow this intense episode Jessie really know how play kyle getting him to kiss her was a smart moves i love Jessie learning the rules of household was funny

Quote:
I wonder what he meant about everything being different now.
Adam can't protect kyle anymore

Kyle XY 3x09

Well that was one well executed plan a lot action and Kyle learning to lie and i was shocked when i saw Foss helping Jess up after faked death.

Episode 10

Well i think this is final episode of kyle xy and as most people know this show isn't renewed

Reply 16#16 anorocle's post

They were expecting to get renewed but abc family made decision not to renew after the production finished . they couldn't do anything about it

Thread