Thread
Printable Version

Kyle XY Season 3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01

I know the episode hasn't been updated on here yet so I won't go into too much details until it is available, but I just have to say I missed this show!  This season looks like it is going to be a good one!  I always had a feeling about that DJ guy that Lori likes being a part of Latnock or whatever organization that was.  I wonder what they really want with Kyle and Jessie.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

we knew he could jump (he worked on that with his training with Fos) but I do think he has some new abilities like the enhanced vision to see in the dark and the telekinesis.  Before he could only move a cup of water cuz he could manipulate the water i don't remember him ever being able to move other things.

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Bala it's funny you mentioned Lana and Clark becuase I was thinking the same thing while watching the episode.  Kyle uses all the same excuses as Clark did.  I had never thought of Kyle XY as just another Superman spoof before, but now I see how similar it is.

Anyway on the Episode 3...So Amanda and Kyle have broken up.  I don't think we've seen Kyle cry up until last night's episode!   I have a feeling they won't be apart for too long.  Just long enough for Kyle to convince her to talk to him again so he can explain everything and she finally understands about Jessie.
Now about Jessie...she is really getting on my nerves!  It's not just the whole butting in on everyone's business thing, but she somehow thinks her and Kyle are going to end up together.  That would just be too weird!  They are like brother and sister!  Didn't that Michael Cassidy guy even say he was never supposed to meet his sister?! (side not I think it is weird they chose to name that character Michael Cassidy because Michael Cassidy is a tv actor from The O.C., Smallville, Hidden Palms and Privledged,  but I guess it's a common name)

wow I really enjoyed that episode!  Drunk Kyle was hilarious!  "I was a science experiment.  They grew me in a testtube then put me in a pod and them (lift shirt to show no belly button)" hahaha That was great!  If only it was that easy to sober yourself up too!  Only Kyle could drunkenly figure out how to sober himself up.  

Oh and I so called that was Foss calling in the beginning!  The second his phone rang I was like Foss and it was.  I wonder what he meant about everything being different now.

Thread