Thread
Printable Version

sound problems

sound problems

I've been watching Joan of Arcadia Season 2 episodes 16, 17, 18 all of which are having serious sound issues.
The sound lags for as much as 15 seconds at a time while the images move on or else it catches up where it left off but the picture stalls out.
At first I thought it was just that series because it was older or something but then this morning between 10 a.m. central and 1 p.m. central I watched both new episodes of Scrubs Season 8 episodes 3 and 4 both of which have the same sound problem.
I have tried allowing the show to fully load for four or five minutes with no improvement then I tried the euro server just for good measure but the same problem is still there. Hope it's something simple someone overlooked or the server just belched but thought I'd better report it instead of complaining!~smile~
Thanks again for all the wonderful programming this is my favorite place to spend the evening watching my favs.
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 1-14-2009 13:59
Things Change

Reply 1#1 suzannasinister's post

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.  Should you experience further problems viewing, you can make them known in our Fix The Bugs Member Challenge thread.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thread