Thread
Printable Version

VIP payment made >24 hours ago and no credit yet

VIP payment made >24 hours ago and no credit yet

This message is intended for the moderator or whomever can transfer my funds paid through PayPal (I think) and convert my payment into viewing points.  Please. As we say in the south of the US, perty please!   Would so love that!

Apparently I have been obsessively viewing programs....back-to-back as I have wonderfully had some time on my hands.  A special thank you for the "Free" programs and their episodes.  I am not a big fan of SciFi, but I got automatically hooked on TrueBlood.  Wow Wee (again from the south) and Hot Dawg! (yes, again) that was great.  And, thanks for being so generous with the now free seasons of 24!  I watched that program pretty regularly a few seasons back --- and lost touch with it.  So, naughty as I can be, I skipped ahead and watched the new episode of the current Season 7.  Not to fret, I will go back and watch a couple of the seasons I missed -- thanks to you.  It's great to be able to connect with some of the shows I may not normally have access to -- or missed on its viewing night.  Naw, I'm not a disciplined one to record shows that I may have missed --- lazy now that your site is at the ready with just a click to the episode should I miss one.  I'm really grateful.  

There are times when I have done a search engine query for "watch [name of series and season here] online free and have found a few alternate sites that I can, in fact, catch some of the programs I have missed.  In that attempt, I have found that we can really open ourselves up to viruses, phishing, adware and the like.  So, you should know that I have told friends, near and far, about your site.  It was a good day (its been maybe 2 or 3 years now??? something like that) when I discovered the VIP TV NET site.  As I mentioned in one of my prior posts, I have friends who live in areas where their viewing ability is severely limited ... I have passed on this website information and now some of my buddies are so relieved to get caught up on some of their favorite shows and have the ability to watch shows they had no notion of its existence.  

So, I have run through my points.  I think I have Two (2) points left at this point.  So, I have not used that one opportunity to watch a program...in case I should need it for a dire viewing emergency.   Having said that, I whipped out my credit card and refreshed my points so that I wouldnt panic should I find I need to watch more than just one episode of some desired show. I'm not tremendously impatient by common standard, but when it comes to wanting to watch a program, on a whim, or should I have missed one I like keeping points at the ready to view.  So,...? what gives?  I refreshed my account with a credit card and added 200 points to my account more that 24 hours ago.  It could have been more like 36 hours ago. Spoiled? Am I just used to my points being transferred and credited to me sooner?  Have the credit card police banned me from having joy? pleasure? entertainment?  

HELP PLEASE!!!! Lbjedward, Waterlily, Serena, DogNextDoor and so many moderators have spoiled me by being so efficient that I may be having unusually narcissistic expectations.     Still, may I ask someone to connect with me directly and let me know what I should do?

Most certainly do appreciate your site, your kindness and the lovely, helpful moderators here on this site.   Call a girl, whould'ja?  Sure would appreciate it!  

Thanks to all.  Hope the New Year has brought abundance, joy and wellness to all who read this!

Bonnie
U were born 2 win: 2B a winner U must plan 2 win prepare 2 win & expect 2 win

Hey Bonnie,
You need to send a PM to Lbjedward with your paypal transaction information.
But before you do check your account and see if you now have F$ that need to be transfered into points. It is in your member center on VIP page. Just go to aquire vip membership and see if you have any.
No moderator can activate it for you only Admin can do it.
Plus while your here why not play some games on the forum and get some VIP points for free. I hear the Amazing forum Race will be cool.

problem solved, thread closed.
We keep improving services for you.

Thread