47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Gary Unmarried Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Gary Unmarried Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please post all comment relating to this show on this topic

Thank you

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 22:38 ]

Have seen a couple of the episodes now and find them all very funny, I like how the show is done

Reply 2#2 spratt89's post

Yeah but it's not as funny reba

Episode 13

First time I have seen this show but I don't understand why they changed the girl from the first episode but apart from that I found this episode to be very funny

RACING TO THE FINISH

thought the show was really good think i will watch some more of this lol

racing to the finish
hard work never killed anyone... but why take the risk.

See you at the Finish

After watching the right eps it is a funny show. I could get into this. It was rally funny seeing Gary do the things he did to dry out his things.

Gary unmarried 1x13

Funny episode. I think the relationship between Gary and his ex-wife is cool. They jab at each other all of the time and the writing is really funny. Cooking the baseball cards had me LOL.  

Racing to the finish

I've now seen 5 minutes of the 1st episode and all of episode 13 and can tell that they seems to be all pretty much the same.  I know i'm generalizing on a large scale but it seems like that kind of cookie cutter show.  I do like the idea that it's all shot with multiple camera with no breraks that's kinda cool.

racing to the finish

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

gary unmarried 1x13

Pretty ok show. Cool to see a show address the issue of divorce so head on in a comedy as so many homes today are the same.  My favorite joke was the "hey, you're lama got loose" one. I was rofl.

Racing to the Finish

Episode 13 Gary Moves Back In

This is the second time i have watched this and it is still funny

See you at the Finish

Episode 13 Gary Moves Back In

I laughed so hard, in fact I rewatched some parts and laughed just as hard the second time.  Racing to the finish.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."  Adam Savage

Racing to the finish

This was quite entertaining, I think I'll watch some more later

Episode16/ 17/18

i forgot how funny this show is  

Gary Unmarried 1x20

Wow what a great season finale i kind knew this was going happen with gary and Alison i'm so glad this is getting renewed because it rather funny to watch

Gary Unmarried Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-20-2011 00:26 ]

Gary Has A Dream

Well this was a good episode Gary getting radio and thinking it was radio job when it was meant to be a painting job

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I thought it was funnier when they didn't get on so well - too much harmony at the moment...

Reply 3#3 tycoonworld's post

it won't last love-hate relationship

Gary Shoots Fish in a Barrel

Gary  go out on a one-night stand and then spends half the next day with her just as Allison predicted  and Mich kissing Allison before his date runs off was funny

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

yes that was funny Alison and Mitch

47 123
Thread