Thread
Printable Version

Gary Unmarried Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

gary on the air

Well Alison ring the station help Gary become popular on the radio

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I liked the way they prank-ed each other about the radio job

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

i was kind of expecting them offer both of them radio job alison and gary as double act ?

2x07 Gary and Allison's Friend

Gary in the lingerie shop when Allison come in was funny

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

yes that pink thing he was wearing was funny

Gary Apologizes

Great episode Garry doing everything he could to cook that dinner and it all went to hell

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I cant believe Sasha was still impressed with Gary after all the disasters just because he made the effort

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

some women are easy

Gary Keeps a Secret

Well trust Gary to try keep a secret but his son let the cat out of the bag almost ruining his date with Sasha

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Sasha telling Gary what see did in Kankun was interesting but Curtis was funny

2x10 Gary Gives Sasha His Full Attention

Gary and Sasha's first date is interrupted by Allison but arguing with the car salesman for two hours was stupid but nice rescue with the winter theme at his house

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yes it was stupid we know he cares for his ex-wife but tom kissing that girl was funny.Gary really know how sweep a women of her feet he's rather sweet. the kids got away with go to party thank Alison being busy at car deal-ship

Gary Is A Boat Guy

can't  believe alison  new guy was stupid enough leave the surveillance tape of what happens on the boat

Reply 19#19 bala's post

That was stupid but whoever the other woman is she has more than enough on top considering the underwear the guys found

2x12 Gary Feels Tom Slipping Away

Sasha flirts with professional surfer Laird Hamilton was funny but Laird line about teaching a kiddie class on the beach because it was near the toilet i didn't find funny

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Still Tom secret wasn't exactly interesting

2x13 Gary Has to Choose

Sasha's splits was impressive but a great was to get Gary's attention

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes she really knew how get him back and that women for you

2x14 Gary Lowers the Bar

Trust Allison to drop Gary in it with the locket but Gary's reaction to Allison on the bull was funny

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well yeah why do i think the show will end with them eventually decide they are perfect for each other

Thread