46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 brittmarie033's post

Well that depends on whether people request it

Reply 3#3 brittmarie033's post

Well member request are more important -there are reason why this site exist

Reply 5#5 Toomuchtv's post

Dollhouse General Discussion (Spoilers)

First of all before i start my discussion i want make it clear that we know members want this show to added on this site and I'm sure in the future if not sooner it will get added so please keep request it on show suggestion topic and not on this topic as this topic is focus on discussion of the episodes and will contain Spoilers .

This has been the most anticipated show for 2009 and it's finally here and the first episode was good but it could been better which is rather disappointing since we know Joss re-worked the first episode because he wasn't happy.

On the whole it was decent effort but begaining of the episode was all wrong in my opinion, it should started with Echo on motorcycle racing the guy rather how it start with the camera angle it made no sense.

The kidnapping of girl was great story-line and i loved how the episode developed when we found one fake memories was based on another person real life-i like reality of that character but the problem with this show too much depend on actress that play Echo, the show is about her and for this show to be successful it needs include other supporting character. i think Eliza did great job with what she was given. i can't wait to see what next episode is like

Amy acher character seem a little disturbed those scratches on her face need explaining which I'm sure Joss will explain future episode. It would been nice if they made her active rather than a doctor.

The clif-hanger always a classic and he did it well. the whole episode except the begaining was good.

Roll on episode 2 and rating was good for this show let hope it keep up.  

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

Thank you i didn't know another member created this topic

Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks [ Last edited by bala at 2-14-2009 21:19 ]

Episode 2

A very good episode-great background and crazy episode.

Reply 17#17 gabsimom's post

what are you confused about ?

Reply 19#19 gyki98's post

it is better

Reply 21#21 gyki98's post

I told you it was good

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

i'm still downloading

last week was fast but todays so slow

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i'm also downloading new flashpoint episode

Episode 3

OK now i see pattern Echo seem always hero in every episode this is going get annoying as episode progress , also the other active who was pretend to be fan when she got kidnap why did she react according to her handler she only react in extreme circumstance her getting kidnap would of been an extreme circumstances-seem to be a hole in story-line.

i know joss created this for Actress but if this show has to be successful they need to show other active on the show as well.

Reply 30#30 gyki98's post

corporation were also responsible for buffy and angel

Reply 32#32 gyki98's post

i agree with that but they choose to keep show running because they were popular the problem now there are more choices for tv shows more network and competition-do you think these successful launched now ?

Reply 34#34 gyki98's post

Assuming buffy and angel didn't exist you never heard about it and they decided make a tv show called buffy do you think it would as be successful as it was when it launched 10 years ago?.

Reply 36#36 gyki98's post

think about back than there weren't as many sci-fi shows around so i believe only reason it was successful was because it had no competition.

looking forward to tonight episode

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

it look good from the promo

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Yeah this episode wasn't as exciting as last one.

Alpha seem to be good bad guy

46 123
Thread