Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I just caught up on all five episodes. First off I'll just say that's it's good we have a rule about new shows and not judging it by the first episode!!

The first episode was awful, really bad. I agree with you Bala, it was arranged badly. I actually think the second episode was better as a "pilot" than the first.

That said, I really like the premise of this show. Plus, so what if Echo is the hero each episode, she is the man character. There is always a hero. I do agree that it would be nice to see a little more with the other actives, they are just a bit boring at the moment.

I also can't wait to see Alpha or what his deal is.

It's good that after each wipe, Echo retains a little of what happened. As time progresses, she's going to build up a picture of what is going on.

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Yep, I always apply our rule, lol !!

Yep, I didn't see it coming about Dr Saunders either. Very interesting. There is obviously much more going on there between her and Topher. They have some prior history, I wonder what it is???

Poor Victor, I felt so sorry for him. I wonder what they will do with him now.

And now they have Paul working with them. I wonder what direction Season 2 could take (if it does get renewed) ? - Perhaps Paul will stay on to protect the Dolls from Alpha? We'll have to wait and see !!

There was a 13th episode called Epitaph One. There is some talk that Fox will air it but it will definitely be on the DVD for Season one. Apparently the UK will air it when they catch up. I think they are a good bit behind though. It's on the Sci Fi channel on Sky.

Slight spoiler so highlight if you want to see:

It’s a totally non-finale-ish stand-alone episode, and—here’s the crazy part—it’s apparently set in the future, after the apocalypse, amidst total anarchy. And yes, I am describing an episode of Dollhouse, not a scene from Terminator. No word yet on where, when or how we might be able to see it if not on Fox. It will be screened at Comic Con and it will be on the DVD/Blu ray set as well. International markets (Sweden, UK, etc.) will have it on the air. And Fox hopefully too. Maybe they will kick off season 2 with

source

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-24-2009 22:30 ]

Thread