Thread
Printable Version

Trust Me Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Trust Me Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Has anyone seen the first episode-is it any good codebreaker?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:29 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I am still watching it and for me it is not that special but as most people say you need to give it a chance so i will watch next week

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

the concept didn't sound good but it's on TNT that make me curious

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

finally got to watching the first 2 episodes seriously the tag-line for arch-mobile account what can you do with 1 hand-didn't that occupied anyone when they did the presentation -i saw the problem as soon as he said it but in the next episode problem happen.you can't really focus group if they minds when that rude thought can you ?.

I think it is a pretty good show

Reply 5#5 spratt89's post

i'm glad it been added saves me time from d/l it

Thank you so much for adding this show! I love it and it only gets better!!! I love the actors and it is really great to see them on TV again. Hope TNT keeps the show around!

Episode 7

Wow i'm glad he told his wife he didn't get the pay-rise but that situation with sarah i knew it. i had feeling there was some history.

Trust Me 1x08

this has got to be my favourite episode it was so damn funny i couldn't believe it.

Episode 9 should updated tomorrow

Episode 10 & 11

i enjoyed episode 10, Tony punching cockin tony birthday surprise was nice however tony affair was interesting to find out.

Episode 11 - since it not added I'm remain silent about it

Episode 11

End of a partnership

Trust Me 1x13

Wow this is getting a lot more interesting-this show hook character story-line- i hope tony doesn't go

Thread