Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 139#139 sbrowning1971's post

As there are shows in your viewing history you haven't watched the first thing you should do is change your password as someone has been using your account

Reply 139#139 sbrowning1971's post

Jim is correct. You need to change your password, or make sure you log out after using the site. It is up to each member to make sure their account is secure, as Admin can't tell which shows you clicked on personally.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

someone using account.

Hi, I have been using my viptv account recently and changed the password twice already to make sure no one else has access to my account. I have a friend in Canada who uses it occasionally and asked her several times if someone else is using but we both are 100% sure it is being used by someone else or it is hacked. Recently I have been seeing a lot of the show GOSSIP GIRL which is showing up on my viewing history and no one has been watching that. Can you please look into this. I have just changed my password again right now for the 2nd time as the 1st did not seem to work.

Reply 143#143 ahad123's post

I don't think it's possible for Admin to see where a program is viewed from. Since you have given someone else permission to use your account, is it possible that they did not log out properly, leaving it possible for someone else to use the account without permission? It is the responsibility of every member to keep their log in information secure. I'm not sure there is anything Admin can do in this kind of situation.

Points have disappeared

Hi, on March 18 I successfully exchanged F$ for 350 Viptv points. Since March 21 there are zero points on my account, although I did not use any - my viewing history shows that nothing was viewed after March 18. My handle is 'sovideo'. Already emailed and PM'ed lbjedward, no reply yet. Where have the points gone?

Reply 145#145 sovideo's post

Unfortunately lbjedward is the only one who can answer your problem about missing VIP points

Reply 145#145 sovideo's post

Codebreaker is correct. You will have to wait for a response from LBJ, since he is the only one able to access your account.

where is lbj

I wonder if someone could alert lbjedward to the PM that I have sent from the wert account. It has been some time since 4-2-2015 11:13 when I posted, but it has not been read since then, almost 5 days now. 
Or can you let me know approximately when this will be handled? 
Thanks,

Reply 148#148 wert's post

Have you contacting him by email? That might be your best option lbJedward@gmail.com

Reply 148#148 wert's post

I just sent an email to LBJ, alerting him to check is PM inbox on the site. Sorry for the delay.

Not the correct show please refund points

Ok so I just wasted points watching season 2 episode 1 of the returned??? http://viptv.net/shows/20151210/107504/ what the heck?? Please refund my 2 points, this isnt the same show as season 1!
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +4 confirmed - added to the chart in Error 12-14-2015 19:43
creativeemotion dot com

Reply 151#151 mssweet's post

You'll need to send a PM to LBJ (as post #1 states) in order to receive reimbursement. Bala reported the issue today, so I've just added the show to the Error Report grid. I've given you some forum points for reporting the issue as well. I also removed your other comment in the show comment forum, as it was the exact same as this post.

loosing points without even starting a show

Dear administrator. 
I usually watch shows from the mobile version of the VIPTV. Although every time after watching a show, I click on "DONE", every time when I open the browser after that, automatically points are taken from my account, without even starting the show. Could you please give me back all the lost points, and somehow adjust the system to take points out, only if an episode started playing ...
If you need a complete list of the recent lost points, I could provide you with that. 
Thanks

Reply 153#153 anastaninska's post

You need to send this information to Admin via PM, as stated in post #1.

Points gone suddenly... no response to PMs

Hello, I recently lost all of my points due to what must be a malfunction. I bought 2000 points... and watched about 10 episodes (at 2 points each) and now have zero points left. Can you help? I have already tried sending PMs to lbjedward (three times) but have had no reply after one month of waiting. I look forward to having my points restored! Thank you

Reply 155#155 neysa0301's post

I have sent LBJ an email and asked him to check out your situation.

Hello,
If your pts became zero, please check out your regisered email address for any message sent from us.
We will remove  member's pts if the corresponding payment was declined. In some cases( we also have no idea), some credit card payments were rejected by third-part credit card payment gateway provider with the reason of high-risk payment.  We will send a message to members' registered email address to explain why their points have gone.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Hi, i just wanted to make sure my points are still being processed. i sent the amazon gift card under my email address, not my vip name andi d. i usually get the points almost immediately so i just wanted to be sure.

Reply 158#158 AndiD's post

It might be better to post here. It can take up to 8 hours to receive your points since LBJ is in China.

Reply 159#159 waterlilybarb's post

hi thanks! i sent the message last night around 8pm and then i think i left a message replying to his post on points. I'm just not sure where to send an email

Thread