Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I purchased $10 worth of service a couple weeks ago to get 80 points. I've watched two (2) shows, which should have left me 76 points. But when I signed on, my points show -4. I've tried emailing you and have yet to get a response. Please make this right. dpulliam

Reply 15#15 Soulice's post

Same thing is happening to me. I'm a new member and purchased 80 points a couple weeks ago. I only watched two shows (4 points), and now my balance is -4 points. I'm getting no response whatsoever. The bad thing is, if I don't get a resolution to this, I'm going to have to tell all the folks I recommended this service to that they need not bother. dpulliam

Reply 122#122 dpulliam's post

The post you replied to is from 2009. We had a glitch in our PM system back then where, if someone ticked the "save to inbox" (now no longer an option), their message would ONLY be sent to their inbox, rather than whoever the intended recipient was.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Please refund 2 pts for The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 13. The episode keeps stopping at 11:46. Thank you.

i bought f$ i have the transaction id my card was charged the amount but it doesnt show on my account please advise me

Quote:
Originally posted by gigi_phill at 3-10-2014 13:05 Please refund 2 pts for The Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 13. The episode keeps stopping at 11:46. Thank you.
If you read post #1, you would have seen that to be reimbursed, you need to send a PM to lbjedward, not simply post in the thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by dafnito777 at 3-10-2014 14:51 i bought f$ i have the transaction id my card was charged the amount but it doesnt show on my account please advise me
You can email lbjedward at: lbjedward@gmail.com with your information.

Loss of 158 points

My account was stripped of 158 points for some reason over the weekend. I have emailed Ibjedward as instructed, but have received no reply or points refund. I have screenshot evidence of this loss of points.

Reply 128#128 woody888's post

I'm sorry. You will have to wait for lbjedward to reply as he is the only one who can access your viptv account.

What has happened to lbjedward, its been days and nobody has respond?

Reply 130#130 grayduncan's post

He hasn't been on the forum since the 29th but he has said in the past he checks his emails daily

Reply 130#130 grayduncan's post

I'm sorry for the lack of response by Ibjeward. Being an Administrator of the site he's the only one who can access and reimburse your lost/missing points. I can only ask for your continued patience at this time, and yes, I know is a lot to ask for.

All our points are gone!

We signed in today to watch an episode and discovered our points are gone! We looked at our activity log and bought 200 points on April 25 (2014). We've watched 41 episodes since then (which does not equal 200 points) but all of our points are gone! please help!

Reply 133#133 pcronin's post

You should send an email to our Admin at lbjedward@gmail.com

Reply 133#133 pcronin's post

Definitely follow codebreaker's suggestion to email the site Admin. He's the only one able to access your account on the viptv site in order to check and/or fix any anomalies.

Hi:

I lost  at 3 different times $20.00 worth of points.

It like starts out good, and then I have like 190 points and the next morning I have none.

It happened to me 3 times.

Can you please make sure that I get those points back.

I really want to use your site, but I am afraid to purchase any more.

1bjedward@gmail.com

Hi: I would like a credit of my points that I lost at 3 different times $20.00 each. Each time I had like 190 points, and in the morning I had 0 point. Can you please make sure I get those points back?

Reply 137#137 katz1946's post

Please send an email to the address to lbjedward@gmail.com with details about the problem and he will look into the matter for you.

I noticed you have a (1) in the email addie - its a (l) lowercase L

edited by waterlilybarb: to correct the information [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 1-13-2015 16:51 ]

lost points

I have been watching some shows on my mobile phone, and I noticed that my point level is going down quicker than it should. I looked on my account, and there are many episodes of shows that I have NOT clicked on to watch on the days shown. Either someone has hacked my account or many extra points have been taken away for shows I'm not watching. Please remedy this asap, I have been a dedicated VIP member for a long time. Thank you, sbrowning1971

Reply 139#139 sbrowning1971's post

Please send an email to site Admin LbJedward@gmail.com with all the pertinent information. thank you [ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-19-2015 05:40 ]

Thread