48 123
Thread
Printable Version

Lost pts? Send a PM to lbjedward and got lost pts back

Reply 6#6 Hypechic's post

Yes, LBJ is a he. I'm wondering if the problem you're having has anything to do with the server problems explained here. Also, Serena is correct - rather than posting your viewing history, please PM the affected part to LBJ.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 15#15 Soulice's post

Did you make sure not to tick the "save copy to outbox"? If so, you can send a copy to me & I will forward it on to LBJ myself for you.

To receive reimbursement for lost points click on the link in post #1 that says to send a PM to lbjedward.

Reply 25#25 gramywheels's post

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 10-28-2009 00:15 To receive reimbursement for lost points click on the link in post #1 that says to send a PM to lbjedward.

Reply 27#27 shannendola's post

You need to send a PM to lbjedward. The link is in post #1.

Reply 30#30 dannixx's post

Did you send a Pm to LBJ? If so, just wait for his reply. If not, follow the link in post #1 to do so.

Reply 36#36 k-fernandes's post

Please read post 1 & send a PM to lbjedward for reimbursement. Do NOT tick the "save a copy to outbox" as your message will not be sent if you do. Thank you. BTW, you are allowed to click on the same link 30 times in a 24 hour period without being charged again.

Reply 38#38 3gin3's post

Click the link in post #1 to send a PM to lbjedwarf for reimbursement of lost points. I see a couple people have posted the error for that episode in our "Fix the Bugs" thread, so there must be a problem with the video.

Reply 40#40 minnieholly's post

You need to send a PM to LBJ, Holly. The link is post #1. Since you've used the site for so long, I assume you tried the troubleshooting suggestions. I'm still using Vista, (sometimes XP), so am not sure of issues between Windows 7 & RP.

Reply 51#51 kitty862003's post

It will be fixed. Sorry for the delay, but I know LBJ has had some other pressing site business to deal with. I'm sure it will be sorted soon.

Reply 62#62 peace.freeborn's & #63 freyakahlo's posts

Please see post #1 of this thread. You need to actually send a PM to lbjedward in order to get reimbursed.

Reply 68#68 ravi13's post

There is no need to post again about an issue you already raised in the Error Report thread. As it happens, the episode HAS been sorted. In order to receive reimbursement, you need to send a PM to lbjedward with the affected part of your viewing history - the link is in post #1 of this thread. It is not enough to simply post in here.

Reply 74#74 suzannasinister's post

You've explained the problem without even knowing it. If you save to outbox, the message does not get sent. It's a glitch in the system that we have mentioned before (but is often missed). You don't need to save the message. You can use tracking to see if messages have been received and opened. If they are in bold type, they have not been opened yet. Try resending your messages without saving copies to your outbox.

Reply 76#76 suzannasinister's post

You are very welcome.

Reply 78#78 tagknee's post

It is not sufficient to post in this thread. If you read post #1, you will see that you need to send a PM to lbjedward to receive reimbursement. Also, for future reference, where it says Paid - you have not been charged again. That shows you paid the first time you clicked on the episode. NOTE: When sending a PM, do NOT tick the "Save copy to outbox" as the message will only send to your outbox. You can see when your message has been sent by checking your "Tracking". The issue is one many are currently experiencing. New episodes are not being updated on the RP site. One of the servers on the Flash site is undergoing repair, so it causing the EU server to run slower, causing connection issues for some people. It also seems to be slowing down how fast the show will stream.

Reply 80#80 megahag's post

Are you by any chance ticking the "Save copy to outbox" option? If so, your messages are only being sent to your outbox, not to the intended recipient.

REMINDER

Do NOT select the "Save copy to outbox" when sending a PM. Please see the this thread for an explanation.

edit: no longer applicable, as the box has been removed. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 10-11-2012 14:29 ]

Reply 89#89 3gin3's post

You need to follow the directions in post #1. Simply posting in here will not get you a reimbursement, you must send a PM to lbjedward.

Reply 91#91 nuisancept's post

Yes, this has already been reported in our Error Report thread. You need to read post #1 & follow the directions to send a PM to lbjedward in order to receive reimbursement.

Reply 98#98 rubricboy's post

Jim is correct. Use the link in post #1.

48 123
Thread