Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I like two women giving each other permission was sweet

Now You See Him

Great to have conclusion to that story-line from pervious season and what a way to kill him

3x08 Now You See Him

Seeing Spike from Flashpoint having a guest appearance as his SRU character was interesting and rigging the gun to backfire so he killed himself was impressive

Crossed

Well this was smart plan getting the other person to murder the other person women but you just knew they would figure it out and catch them . What can't Toby read that women what is she hiding ?.

3x09 Crossed

I had a feeling there was something suspicious about the reporter but not being able to read her should be interesting to find out why and I'm not surprised Toby was confused by his visions until they found out about the second body

3x10 Lockdown

Olivia not surviving the deadly virus was tragic and a surprise but the mother a daughter surviving was a little comfort in the bad times

Captain Nightfall

Well who would thought he wanted prove to his son superheroes existed but so glad he was able get a second chance

3x11 Captain Nightfall

The vigilante citizen dressed as a superhero was a little amusing but trying to stop the violent home invasions was interesting considering he has less than a year to live and his son's face when he took the mask off was great

The Bro Code

Well who would thought the witness only showed Toby what he saw but there was more to the story

Wow, the listener just keeps getting better.
The set-up to try and get Michelle out was great. I loved Tony in this episode.

The Shooting

It's good to see they have each other back

Reply 35#35 bala's post

I first thought that Tony would get grief for not telling he saw the gun, but only a glimps. But reading the girl was great cause she had no idea and he was clever the way he handled it.

3x12 The Bro Code

If only Oz's friend had been honest upfront he would of saved himself the pain of getting shot

3x13 The Shooting

I liked the way Toby read McCoy and managed to get under her skin but with Adam's return it was starting to feel like I was watching Lost Girl

The Listener Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres May 29,2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-22-2013 17:58 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-30-2013 20:34 ]

All the classic show are coming back

Blast from the Past

Well a lot of familiar guest star in this opening episode and it was ok episode

4x01 Blast from the Past

Krystin Pellerin still playing a cop was interesting and Toby's ex girlfriend warning them that he was on his way was a cruel revenge for him walking out on her but at leased she helped to make it right

4x02 The Blue Line

That was one slick armoured truck robbery as they were using armour piercing bullets and Michelle knowing the dead cop was bound to make the hunt more intense but the new police superintendent almost getting the only person who could help killed with her press conference was crazy

Thread