95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Did you notice he rescues the woman in daylight from the car and runs away and the car explodes and it is then dark then after the intro it is daylight again

Episode 4 Some Kind of Love

Another good episode Osman now knows what Toby can do but all he wants to know is what the girls are thinking about him

Episode 7 Iris

Interesting episode with Iris healing the baby but when it comes to saving her uncle Gavin after being shoot all he wanted was medical help

Reply 11#11 bala's post

Yes i hope we see her again

Reply 13#13 bala's post

If they worked together it would make his job as a Paramedic easier

Reply 15#15 bala's post

At the end wasn't she telepathic so she could be Toby's apprentice

Episode 8 One Way or Another

Great episode especially the end when Toby rescued Charlie from the attacker using his telepathy

Episode 11 Missing

That was a funny opening seen with the woman trying to explain see used the turkey as a cold compress but Toby flashed and saw see through the turkey at him and when Toby confronted her see said its organic as if that makes it OK

Episode 12 The 13th Juror

Another good episode when Toby and Oz's paramedic skills are called into question when, whilst trying to save a victim's life, they trample on a crime scene and compromise the evidence

Episode 13 The Journey

Another season final but good episode with Toby so close to finding his mother but with Charlie critical in hospital and Olivia now finding out about Toby's powers which i thought see already new but that was funny when see slapped his face in the back of the ambulance

Reply 35#35 kellemanske's post

I'm with you and will have to watch the last episode

Reply 38#38 kellemanske's post

I'm just going to watch the last episode again

1x13 The Journey

Now i remember Toby found the car under the snow were he thought his mother might be but it was empty

Reply 2#2 kellemanske's post

2x01 Lady in the Lake
As much as i enjoyed this returning episode with Toby identifying the jogger but not sure about the new cop, i was disappointed there was no connection to the car buried in the snow at the end of last season

Reply 7#7 bala's post

This was a great episode, i liked how he said he read faces but eventually had to tell the truth and brown is not a number plus his conversation with their minds was amusing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

He certainly proved himself as a confidential informer and his skills are improving

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Being a confidential informer can only help the cop and her career but i expect there will be some hiccups along the way

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I thought it was the kid from the start but setting him up because of his autism was cruel

2x05 Inner Circle

The cops strong arming Logan by towing their ambulance and then arrested him on a bogus charge all because a cop died under suspicious circumstances but the wife having an affair with her husband boss was a surprise and what was his daughter not sorry for

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Oz telling the kid how to propose to the girl who swallowed the ring was great and good enough to get Sandie's number which was amusing and that was an almost perfect plan by Magnas to get the people responsible for his daughters killer and the judge who let him go free

95 12345
Thread