Thread
Printable Version

The Listener Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 12

Well that sex tape came at bad time look like Logan power cause him some seizure.   . I can't wait for the season finale

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well she should of been suspicious she was in position of power

Reply 48#48 codebreaker's post

Simple he didn't know what he was delivering he thought there were document plans

Reckoning

This was good season finale where Tony had no choice but to use this power and what great ending monologue about his abilities

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Look like you have nearly caught up with this week show .

Well she got everyone responsible for her parents death.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Well what else was she living for ?

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Wow this series has come a long way from first season from Paramedic into Undercover cop talk about a series rewrite

The Bank Job

Good start to the season with Tony accidental walking to bank robbery but certainly help trying to figure out what was going on but now he part of a special task force which should lead to some great episode this season but telling her boss he was mind reader was rather amusing.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

If you paid attention Toby has had 6 months break hence why he has no head ache look like his powers have recharge and evolved i assume headache will return towards end of season.

Curtain Call

Toby should know better to get involved with her but i had feeling it was the manager

Rogue's Gallery

Well i have say that was a nice decoy but the fact mastermind was there all along was rather a great twist and letting Toby read her was great way to know what was going on but that guy is careful

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

but you knew that alzraema patient had the missing bracelet all along?

Poisoned Minds

Well i hope this get added soon but nice of Oz girlfriend to return but finding out he has moved on but than realise he hadn't was nice. I just realise that actor that play OZ is also on LA Complex

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I like two women giving each other permission was sweet

Now You See Him

Great to have conclusion to that story-line from pervious season and what a way to kill him

Crossed

Well this was smart plan getting the other person to murder the other person women but you just knew they would figure it out and catch them . What can't Toby read that women what is she hiding ?.

Captain Nightfall

Well who would thought he wanted prove to his son superheroes existed but so glad he was able get a second chance

The Bro Code

Well who would thought the witness only showed Toby what he saw but there was more to the story

The Shooting

It's good to see they have each other back

All the classic show are coming back

Thread