Thread
Printable Version

Link Same Animals General Discussion

Link Same Animals General Discussion

Discuss anything Link Same Animals here

Well like I said about the other games like this I love the challenge of the game. think we need a few more of these games on the site

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

i can't past the first level on these linking game

I haven't cleared the 2nd level yet so I'm not much to advise but in the first level I realised that its not wise to just take out the pieces that are matching side by side as instead of taking them out side by side you might want to just use one of the 2 piece with the same animal on another row or column. By doing this I can clear the first level. And also it seems that when you get to a point that you can't match something else it re-lays the layout again. The writing is in chinese character and not Japanese Kanji so I can't quite read what it says but it has the character that means not matching so I think it says it redid the layout because there were no other matching piece available.

Reply 3#3 writemako's post

I've gotten as far as level 5 but what annoys me is sometimes when you click on the hint it takes several lives away and other times it doesn't provide any hint and the time runs out.  Having the writing in chinese doesn't help either, as I don't read more than a few characters.  Even at that, my best score is only 3866.   I'm just not quick enough and don't spot the matches as fast as I'd like.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

I've actually done all the levels. The last one is really fun to do
I think it takes extra lives when there are no more moves to make and the images are rearranged.

Thread