39 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Tudors Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Tudors Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss season 3 here.

So exciting now we will see Jane Seymore, Will this be the last season? or since this is the tudors will it just be the end of Henry.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:29 ]

Where is Season 3???

Where is Season 3???

it starts april 5th,
Fancast has an edited version of the 1st episode of season 3, something showtime does to get more prescribers before the season starts. We should have it shortly after the official air date.

^^^ oh.  Thanks!  I'm excited

I saw Season 3 on another site, but it was a bit choppy in the video feed. so I am going to watch it again.

I cant wait to see what they come up with next.

I think I read somewhere that the story can go to season 4 but I guess it will probably depend on the ratings of this season.

Wow I cried when this last queen died, she really was so good natured and sweet. No wonder Henry will call her his only true wife.

Reply 6#6 writemako's post

I think it can actually survive longer. we could see Mary reign of terror and then of course see Elizabeth take over fade to black.

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

I would love it if this show continues even longer but I hope they find someone as sexy as Jonathan Rhys Meyers for Elizabeth though

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for the show to pick up the speed but oh boy this week's episode (ep5) was so unexciting it almost made me do something else while watching it. Onlyl upside was Jonathan Rhys Meyers showed some skin

lol
I thought he was delusional at 1st and talking to figment of his imagination. See the fool is running things now.

episode 7
I feel so sorry for the new queen. I realised Henry was trapped into this marriage by Cromwell to purse his vision of the religion but his actions are so mean. I feel sorry for the new queen even her own brother had her face hidden till the marriage was official.
I cannot imagine being in bed with a man with puss and stink coming out of his leg.
eeek

I agree, she is so sweet and her heart is big. She deserves better.

Well it looks like the new wife Anne, wont be the wife much longer. I am impresed with how its slowly follwing history.

I wonder how true they will follow history, according to historians Henry gains a lot of weight in his later years and suspects he had gout and Type II Diabetes. Wonder if we'll see an overweight King on the show lol. Everytime I see Henry eat a fruit I'm like - stop it! You've got diabetes!

I never liked Cromwell but he did not deserve the end that he did. That was awful. Really cruel. I never thought Charles could be part of this thing. He seemed like a guy with kindness in his heart and despite for his dislike of Cromwell I never thought he'd be involved in what went down.

The Tudors Season 4 discussion thread *possible spoilers*

Discuss Season 4 here

As we near the end of the King's reign, the issue of historical accuracy is surely out of the window- JRM is still as yummy as before. But Catherine Howard is obnoxious. I want to wring her neck....
Costumes as lovely as ever- this is a show where I do not knit or do something else while watching. I want to see details and all.

As for Catherine they wrote her in as 17 y/o and if you do some research it says he married the king at 15. either way she is still his midlife crisis.  and since she immature and unsure of her roll no wonder she didnt last too long being the queen.

since I already saw 1 and 2 episode I am waiting for 3 and the rest. i might rewatch them again.

Episode 3

After watching the first three episodes the new queen really shows her immaturity and is quite annoying but having an affair with Culpepper was stupid and we know what happened in history but it will be nice to see how the king finds out and what happens Culpepper as well

39 12
Thread