Thread
Printable Version

The Tudors Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I think I read somewhere that the story can go to season 4 but I guess it will probably depend on the ratings of this season.

Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

I would love it if this show continues even longer but I hope they find someone as sexy as Jonathan Rhys Meyers for Elizabeth though

I was waiting and waiting and waiting for the show to pick up the speed but oh boy this week's episode (ep5) was so unexciting it almost made me do something else while watching it. Onlyl upside was Jonathan Rhys Meyers showed some skin

episode 7
I feel so sorry for the new queen. I realised Henry was trapped into this marriage by Cromwell to purse his vision of the religion but his actions are so mean. I feel sorry for the new queen even her own brother had her face hidden till the marriage was official.
I cannot imagine being in bed with a man with puss and stink coming out of his leg.
eeek

I wonder how true they will follow history, according to historians Henry gains a lot of weight in his later years and suspects he had gout and Type II Diabetes. Wonder if we'll see an overweight King on the show lol. Everytime I see Henry eat a fruit I'm like - stop it! You've got diabetes!

I never liked Cromwell but he did not deserve the end that he did. That was awful. Really cruel. I never thought Charles could be part of this thing. He seemed like a guy with kindness in his heart and despite for his dislike of Cromwell I never thought he'd be involved in what went down.

Thread