Thread
Printable Version

The Tudors Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I saw Season 3 on another site, but it was a bit choppy in the video feed. so I am going to watch it again.

I cant wait to see what they come up with next.

Well it looks like the new wife Anne, wont be the wife much longer. I am impresed with how its slowly follwing history.

As for Catherine they wrote her in as 17 y/o and if you do some research it says he married the king at 15. either way she is still his midlife crisis.  and since she immature and unsure of her roll no wonder she didnt last too long being the queen.

since I already saw 1 and 2 episode I am waiting for 3 and the rest. i might rewatch them again.

Seems like Catherine queen number 5 will be getting what is coming to her soon.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teachergirl at 5-2-2010 00:53  
True....... I cannot wait to see the last of Queen Catherine.
her running to culpepper is getting on my nerves. she should end it and give the king a child. her not knowing she was pregnant just shows how immature she is. she should have waited longer before runnign to the king like an idiot.

and nwo her friend trying to black mail her well i can see that unravilling quickly.

and you can see the king growing to love Anne of cleaves, in history it says she out lived the king but was left a nice stypen and lives a comfortable life. I wonder if the king is rolling in his grave with that I guess he is learning to thinking with the head on his shoulders and not between his legs.

[ Last edited by minnieholly at 5-3-2010 12:01 ]

my favorite line is "No body will know not even the king", the maids for the queen really know how to get her sucked in. if the maids know that means someone knows she is with culpepper. lol

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-17-2010 11:06  
Henry flirting with lady Latimer - Katherine Parr was interesting but why would she want to get involved with the king after killing the last one
She didn't want to, the king sent his proposal to the Lady while she was mourning her  late husband. the man just died the king could have waited all becuase of a game of playing cards.

Right now I am finding the show a bit boring. the last one really kinda killed it for me. So the king is at war some disease broke out and The queen is stirring up some religious movement.

Blood Mary has made her statement I wonder if they will have her act it out , and who will find the king on the floor.

Thread