40 12
Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Castle Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 21, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:30 ]

Episode 1: Flowers For Your Grave

Great episode, I liked how two extra crimes were committed to cover up the first one, Castle was great and knows how to really get under the skin of Kate, was also great when Castle chased Harrison and even let himself get taken hostage even though the gun had the safety on, Kate was harsh handcuffing Castle to the car but Castle still did what he wanted do to. I like the scenes where Castle talks to Alexis and Martha about the case he is on.

Episode 2: Nanny McDead

Another great episode, I loved how Castle stole some more evidence and then figures out something the cops missed, it was brilliant how Kate talked Chloe into putting the knife down and I liked the connection that Kate and Castle are developing which can only get better as the season goes on. Castle seems to be a natural at investigating crimes.

Episode 3: Hedge Fund Homeboys

This was a great episode, I liked the two moments with Castle and Alexis as they talk about things they may or may not have done, Brandon thought he was so clever but he got out smarted by Castle of all people, the ending was quite funny with Castle and Alexis leaving and then Martha having a load of mature people coming round for a party.

Episode 4: Hell Hath No Fury

Great episode, was funny when Castle made the phone call to hire Tiffany and was sweet when he also brought the precinct a Espresso Machine, Castle still knows how to get on Kate’s nerves but then in the end Kate turned up at Castle’s book signing to get on his nerves but my best part was when she found out what her character’s name in the book is.

Episode 5: A Chill Goes Though Her Veins

Best episode so far, this episode had a good mystery, and plenty of Comedy. I really enjoyed the scene where Castle was at home playing laser tag with his daughter, I like how Alexis seems to help Castle with the cases, the end was sweet with Kate and Castle but made better when Castle decided to look at Kate’s mum case.

Episode 6: Always Buy Retail

Great episode, I loved how Meredith made Castle act differently and was also funny how Kate kept calling Castle, Kitten which he did not like, the case was very good and had some nice twists in but I just loved how Castle got Meredith a movie part just to make sure she did not move to New York, I really loved seeing that Castle can handle himself in a gunfight. Although he didn't use a gun, he did a really good job

Episode 7: Home Is Where the Heart Stops

Another great episode, I loved how Caine got his revenge on Castle, Kate looked fantastic in that dress and Castle was kind of not thinking when he started to fight the bad guy, I thought that Castle was going to drop Kate when he saw Caine at the party. Using a charity to take photos of donor's jewels then using the records to get their names and addresses.

Episode 8: Ghosts

Great episode, lost track of how many twists there was in this case, I kind of thought that Susan was still alive and loved how both Castle and Kate let each other win in front of their friends or co-workers, Lee was just in it for the money and that makes her a bad person so good on Castle for breaking off any possible contact with her.

Episode 9: Little Girl Lost

Great episode with a twist I never saw coming, was great to see Castle act different from normal as a kid was missing, Sorenson and Kate worked quite well together, Nina in my eyes is one horrible person to do what she did to her own daughter. I like how Castle got help this time from his mother who had some insight into the case which trigger some ideas about the case Castle was working on

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-22-2010 00:10 ]

Episode 10: A Death In The Family

Brilliant episode, I loved how Castle wanted to scare Owen but Alexis ruined the fun for everyone, was hard for Castle to look into Kate’s mums file but the ending with Castle having to decide if he should tell Kate or not was a great way to end the first season, one more thing I have never seen Castle look so serious but it was nice to see.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-7-2010 10:05 ]

Castle Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premiered September 20, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:29 ]

Episode 1: Deep In Death

This was a good start to season 2, I found the opening to this episode with Castle taking part in a photo shoot hysterical, I liked seeing Castle & Beckett bicker almost the entire episode, the scene of Castle going undercover at an underground Poker Game was intense but the scene when Beckett turned up at the poker game in a hot dress was brilliant, I thought Beckett did a pretty good Russian accent, my favourite scenes were at the end when Alexis and Castle had a conversation which was followed by Castle saying sorry to Beckett, I look forward to seeing what happens with the storyline revolving around Beckett's mums murder.

Episode 2: The Double Down

This was a very good episode, I loved the opening to this episode with Castle eating popcorn while watching a a big scuffle between women take place, I found the scene of Castle staring at Lanie who was wearing a sexy dress to the crime scene funny, the scene when Kevin spat on his hand and then put it on top of Castle & Esposito's hands was hysterical, I could not stop laughing for the first half of this episode because Castle & Beckett and Esposito & Kevin were competing with each other to see who could solve their respected case first only to find out they were connected making the bet null and void, I was left disappointed by how the cases ended.

Episode 3: Inventing The Girl

This was a really good episode, It was evil of Castle to leave Alexis alone to practice lines with Martha, the scene of Castle meeting a model called Rina was good because Castle couldn’t remember who she was, I loved both the look on Castle's face and his reaction to learning Rina used to babysit Alexis, I did not see the ending to the case coming when it turned out Travis killed his own wife over a misunderstanding, my favourite scene was at the end when Castle got Alexis & Rina to hang out together, Julian Sands did a pretty good job of playing the heartless Fashion Designer Teddy Farrow.

Episode 4: Fool Me Once

This was a great episode in my opinion, I loved the look on Castle's face when he met Dylan the new Violin teacher, I found the scene when Patty Schultz said how the victim Steven Fletcher conned her out of $60,000 funny, I think Alexis overacted to Castle having Dylan checked out, I liked all the many twists that took place in this case which is why I never expected Sue Vaughn to be the killer, my favourite scene was also near the end when Beckett was caught in the toilets reading Heat Wave, the scene near the end when Castle said to Alexis “Be patient with me, I've never had a teenage daughter before” was brilliant.

Episode 5: When the Bough Breaks

This was quite a good episode, It was mean of Beckett, Esposito & Kevin not giving Castle a straight answer about the case when he arrived at the crime scene, the Heat Wave Book Release Party scenes were OK, I thought it was sweet of Castle to dedicate the Heat Wave Book to Beckett and the guys at the 12th Precinct, I took a stab in the dark and guessed Dr. Cameron Talbot was the killer and I was right for once, my favourite scene was when Teodor Hajek met Zane his son for the first time, I loved the ending to this episode with Castle & Beckett both getting the same news at the same time about Nikki Heat being given 3 more books.

Episode 6: Vampire Weekend

This was a good Halloween episode, I loved the reaction by Beckett when she saw a Stake sticking out the victims chest, I found the scene when Castle told Lanie not to take the stake out of the victims chest because he might come back to life funny, It was good seeing Castle act like a kid at that Halloween store, I liked the scene of Castle performing an evil laugh after talking with Alexis & Martha, I liked the twist when it turned out the Crow witnessed his mothers murder when he was 2, I guessed Janice Freeman was the killer as soon as Alan Freeman said Janice was the nanny when his first wife went missing, my favourite scene was the ending to this episode.

Episode 7: Famous Last Words

This was the best episode of season 2 so far in my opinion, It was great seeing Alexis help Castle on the Haley Blue murder case, I liked scenes of Castle & Beckett talking with Skye, I was impressed with how Castle found a bullet hole in the studio wall, It was very clever of Haley to leave clues to her murder & rape in her last song, I figured out Ian Busch was the killer seconds after Castle figured out what Haley's last song meant, my favourite scene was the ending of Castle, Beckett, Alexis & Martha watching Skye sing one of Haley's songs, I thought Erin Foster did an phenomenal job of playing Skye Blue.

Episode 8: Kill The Messenger

This was a very good episode, I loved the scene when Beckett spoke with Sally Niedermeyer while Castle, Esposito & Kevin sat on a couch with cats climbing over them, It was good to see Captain Roy Montgomery take a more active role in the case, I liked the scene of Jeff Dilahunt talking with Castle & Beckett the first time, the scene when Captain Montgomery stood up to Blake Wellesley was awesome, I never saw the twist in this case coming when it turned out Lenanne Wellesley had Olivia killed, the sub-plot about Martha reconnecting with old friends and her old high school sweetheart on my space was good.

40 12
Thread