44 123
Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Yes, but I liked the ending

Reply 54#54 bala's post

how do you mean that? Did he cause the explosion by calling? How do you know that?

Reply 59#59 bala's post

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think it wasn't his fold, but maybe they'll use that coincidence to create his guilt, still, I didn't really notice it...

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I think it's a bit like with bones... they want to stretch it a bit...
I just hope they don't stretch it as long as b&b

Reply 87#87 bala's post

but it's so sad, he finally falls for a normal person, not one of those model types and she's great, but by the time he realizes that he loves her, she falls for someone else.

Reply 89#89 bala's post

you have a point

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

When I saw the title and the info, I was a bit confused cause I had just watched an episode of the mentalist and I thought that the missing psychic had been found dead, but then I realized that it were two complete different shows.
The thing with Alexander was funny and the episode was build very good

I think they will catch him in another episode

I loved this episode
First Castle is jalous of the actrice cause she's more famous and she doesn't know who he is etc, while Beckett is friendly to her (more then to him in the beginning) and doesn't involve Castle as much in the investigation.
but in the end it's the other way around, with Beckett who is freaked out about the actress because she is getting in her head etc and Castle who likes her more and more
But I just love how Becket thinks that Castle and Natalie slept together till Natalie askes if Castle is gay

And Ryan with his proposal and his list was funny too :)

Reply 61#61 bala's post

it's like they said. The magician was the only one who knew he was still alive. The only one who could talk if he had regrets and bring justice to the guy.
He was about to lose everything because of fraud...

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I know, but he deserved it!! Using the desperation of a man who is going to lose everything he loves...

Reply 86#86 bala's post

I know, this is one hell of a double episode...
Can't wait to see how they are going to fix that.
Oh, and I can't stand that Homeland security guy, freaking out the mother like that
and getting Castle and Becket pushed aside like that.

But it was some great thinking of Castle and some bad thinking of Becket that got them into this situation.

[ Last edited by kellemanske at 2-22-2011 18:50 ]

I hate them too, but they keep things interesting And at least we don't have to wait too long.

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

don't know about that, but she definitely didn't want to go...

Reply 92#92 sanggye's post

not really But it's for her own good that Castle changed his mind, even if she doesn't know that.

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

I think she was wearing a bullet proof and she just passed out of the hit and maybe broke some ribs. She's not dead cause then the series can't go on and it has already been renewed

Reply 2#2 arksongbird80's post

I agree. Ignoring the declaration is not only the wrong decision, but also cruel towards castle.
Him protection her by keeping her away from the case is both so sweet and going to bite him in the ass!

Reply 29#29 sanggye's post

I liked the first phonecall after she got instructions from the negotiationguy. And letting everything out when she needed more time was great.
I like Alexis' reaction when Castle asked if she was ok.

Reply 35#35 sanggye's post

I loved that they showed that part as well, not just the fysical recovery, but also the emotional one.

Reply 38#38 sanggye's post

I loved the way they put us on the wrong track. And the guys closing the hatch when they knew the cat was down there with castle and beckett was funny.
Beckett saying it was the weirdest brush with death she ever had was typical, but both of them saying they wouldn't mind being cuffed together again was fun

44 123
Thread