Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 49#49 bala's post

I agree about Becket and Castle, but the other 2 taking +1 and then still ending up together was rather nice

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I wonder what will happen when she finds out Castle has been taking those calls to protect her.

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

well, I kind of knew that would happen. I loved the rock paper sissors though.

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I agree, that was great

I loved this episode from the beginning till the end. Can't wait for the next part!!
Beckett being Jealous of the CIA agent was funny and the guy getting shot was predictable.

I like it that castle got something else to dig in. Maybe with the new storyline about his father, they'll wrap up the line about Beckett's mother.

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

I liked the story. But his mom was just great. The last two minutes were the best part of the episode.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

I don't blame him. She should have said something, either confirming or denying she felt something for him. Just letting him hold of on his life till she descides is wrong. (And I love the promo for next episode, but I think it might be a little cruel to say something when he finally moves on.)
I loved the storyline with the bomb being placed by unexpected person.
I think it was good that they showed the impact  of the crime scene (on both Castle and Beckett) and the personal effects (on the Alexis).

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

I think it's funny that she didn't make the connection between what she said in the interogation and Castle backing away. And I loved the conversation with Laney and then Castle showing up with the girl.

Reply 102#102 arksongbird80's post

I agree. I think they'll have a great time and then she'll get the call about Smith being death and everything will start over.
But if the series ends here, I wouldn't mind that much cause it would be some sort of closure.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I liked the face thing and her and Castle was also great. I'm very curious to see how they are going to play this further on, but almost getting caught by his mother and Alexis was funny.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I really liked the episode and it's composition. Great frame job.
Altough I forgot about the guy. Guess I'll have to rewatch that episode.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

I didn't really like it cause it was so over the top and all, but the case itself was good and you're right about the end, that was amusing.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I actually thought the scene in the basement with the guy playing shrink was funny. The ambush at the end was a nice touch, but also a bit predictable. It was a nice episode.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I liked this episode, but Alexis is starting to get on my nerves. It's not normal that she is the boss in the house although Castle can be a bit overprotective, he did have a valid point.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I loved this episode.. The book was really predictable, but still a nice conclusion..
I absolutely think the plan from the father was incredibly smart, but I guess he had to be good to survive that long..

Reply 44#44 bala's post

This episode was amazing.. I loved Ryan in this and the stand off was great!

I wasn't really impressed with this episode. I know they tried to do something different than the normal flashbacks, but it didn't pull me into the episode.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Great episode. Since it is the first episode, ofcourse he's not going to die, but I'm curious as to how they will fix it and how they will keep incorporating Castle if she keeps the job. But my guess is that she gives it up now that Castle had a brush with dead so that they can work together again.

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

I think they will, cause they kept them all involved this episode, but we won't know for sure till the end of the next episode.
I think Pi isn't around for long, like most of the love-interests for Alexis. And I think he's just too annoying to get support from the fans to stick around long. The writers must realize that.

Thread