Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Death Gone Crazy

It was great to see that guy turn his life around when he found out he was going to be a father but shame he got killed while trying to clean up his image .

Reply 30#30 bala's post

I liked this episode, but Alexis is starting to get on my nerves. It's not normal that she is the boss in the house although Castle can be a bit overprotective, he did have a valid point.

5x12 Death Gone Crazy

Esposito thinking Scarlet was hot for breaking Seth's nose was amusing but I'm glad Candice wasn't the killer because of the sex tape and being pregnant

5x13 Recoil

Beckett having to investigate the possible assassination attempt of Senator Bracken was interesting as we know Beckett thinks he's responsible for her mother's murder but close call with the car exploding

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Well she could of ignored it but she did innocent person getting killed

5x14 Reality Star Struck

The spoiler alert after catching Penelope and Bob in bed together was amusing and Castle wanting to give Beckett a Valentine's Day gift would of been nice if he hadn't put it in Gates jacket by mistake

Target

So this 2 part episode but seriously kidnappers taking Alexis to Paris was a bit too unbelievable surely they dumped her somewhere unconscious in allyway and kept the actual target but now this give castle and becket a chance to go to Paris otherwise the case wouldn't handed off ?.

5x15 Target (1)

Castle being left alone with the van driver was interesting as we don't know what he did to get him to talk and what an ending being on a Paris roof top

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

How very "taken" the movie.  Loved it!!! Best castle so far..... Maybe ;)
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

5x16 Hunt (2)

Castle taking matters into his own hands after the other girl was returned was so predictable I'm just surprised how long it took Beckett to realise and Beckett as the bad cop was great to watch, Castle about to leave the money with the dead guys was crazy but what a revelation and rescue like a scene from a spy novel

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well at least he got to meet his father and the book was nice touch

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

I loved this episode.. The book was really predictable, but still a nice conclusion..
I absolutely think the plan from the father was incredibly smart, but I guess he had to be good to survive that long..

Reply 41#41 kellemanske's post

I thought this was one of the best episodes of Castle to date.  Definately in the top 5!!!  Give us MORE!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Scared To Death

This was stupid episode but finding out who the killer was great

The Wild Rover

This was actually a great episode because they finally gave Ryan a great storyline as undercover irish gangster but calling his team out was fantastic and what bad timing getting kissed in front of his wife

Reply 44#44 bala's post

This episode was amazing.. I loved Ryan in this and the stand off was great!

5x17 Scared To Death

The guy making fun of Castle over the DVD was funny but refusing to watch it themselves was priceless

5x18 The Wild Rover

Kate asking Castle who Jordan is as he called out the name in his sleep was interesting and Ryan complicated history with Siobhan coming to light was great as none of his friend's knew but going back after 7 years was risky but great result including his wife being pregnant

The Lives of Others

Well i liked twist they did with the castle storyline turning it into birthday surprise i didn't see coming

5x19 The Lives of Others

That has to be the most imaginative birthday surprise and right up to the actual surprise I had no idea which was a great twist

Thread