Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x20 The Fast and the Furriest

Alexis face after her father set a trap to catch the food thief was priceless and Castle believing that the unlikely theory that Bigfoot is the killer was interesting but solving two murders was a great result

5x21 The Squab and the Quail

Castle's reaction when Beckett was assigned to protect Erik Vaughn was amusing as he is a charming billionaire entrepreneur with an eye for the ladies but the champagne cork accident was priceless and Kate pushing him off after the kiss was lucky as it saved his life

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Castle ignore Beckett at the start you knew direction the episode would be going from there.

Still

What a great clip episode well edited .

5x22 Still

Castle taking Beckett down memory lane as a distraction to standing on the bomb was great and all the clips made it even better

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Wow there were a lot different hair styles in the flashback

I wasn't really impressed with this episode. I know they tried to do something different than the normal flashbacks, but it didn't pull me into the episode.

5x23 The Human Factor

The victim not being killed by a car bomb but by a missile from a military drone was a surprise and the military agreeing to a meeting to tell them nothing was a sneaky way to get their evidence but being killed by his son was a surprise, Richard's face when Kate played a practical joke with his toys was amusing

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

It does seem the last few episode have got got be interested in this season. Kate play a joke on castle was quite amusing consider he is a master joker so glad to see him get schooled by kate. It's not often we see that side of kate on the show which is great for fans. I have to say that was interesting way to kill someone

5x24 Watershed

It's strange that the young woman that was found floating inside the water tank would want people to think she was a hooker by playing the sex sounds CD but three suspicious deaths leading back to the same firm did make the season finale interesting especially with the proposal

Castle Season 6 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premieres September 23, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

6x01 Valkyrie

Richard getting caught trying to help Kate's new case was amusing and getting arrested for being in the car with the dead suspect was understandable but making him sweat after finding out he was abducted was great and what a cliffhanger

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well at least she said yes which was surprising but Castle doing everything in his power to be with her was great. Let's face it they will find antidote in next episode

Arggg  how did ya'll see this before me and i'm in the states.....grrrr   Super excited!!!    Hope she says yes!
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 4#4 arksongbird80's post

It was updated this morning and aired in canada

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Great episode. Since it is the first episode, ofcourse he's not going to die, but I'm curious as to how they will fix it and how they will keep incorporating Castle if she keeps the job. But my guess is that she gives it up now that Castle had a brush with dead so that they can work together again.

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

It will be complicated to have castle stay out of FBI business,  He isn't going to be  a very good "stay at home wife" while beckett is off running around DC.

What in the WORLD is alexis doing with that Lame-o guy!  What a grade A loser.  We need to get rid of Pi.  

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

The purpose of his character is annoy Castle

Reply 8#8 bala's post

He annoys me.  Blech.    I'm sure he's annoying castle too though

Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

I have to agree that Castle isn't a very good stay out of the way person, also if it keeps up it will really change the dynamics of the show, not for the good.  I am hoping for some reason Kate leaves the group so we can get the whole gang back together again.

Pi, I would kick the heck out, he brings nothing to the show in my opinion
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Thread