Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

im now on my 6th episode i love the tension between the 2 of them i know what this show reminds me of moonlighting with bruce willis and cybil shepard
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 96#96 babysexylexy's post

You are right, the two of them have the same dynamic as moonlighting
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

reply 97#97 sanggye's post

now that was a show i loved i used to sneak out of my bedroom to watch it when i was a kid and my parents would always have a go at me

awwww i have just watched sucker punch and she admits she like having him around awww

just finished watching the whole season and they still didnt get it on so sad

Nikki Heat

Great episode it's funny to see Becket give the actress a chance to shadow her but when she became too good and than trying seduce Castle but line of the week has to be Is castle gay.

I loved this episode
First Castle is jalous of the actrice cause she's more famous and she doesn't know who he is etc, while Beckett is friendly to her (more then to him in the beginning) and doesn't involve Castle as much in the investigation.
but in the end it's the other way around, with Beckett who is freaked out about the actress because she is getting in her head etc and Castle who likes her more and more
But I just love how Becket thinks that Castle and Natalie slept together till Natalie askes if Castle is gay

And Ryan with his proposal and his list was funny too :)

Reply 53#53 kellemanske's post

I agree.  Great episode. The actress was great and I enjoyed the Gay line!    I'm really glad the actress read the book.  Although to do it in a night is pretty impressive.  Why wasn't castle a part of the movie script or production?  I would have thought he would want to be more deeply involved .

Beckett had too many people in her head,.  Her and her clone!! haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 52#52 bala's post

It's hard to believe Natalie didn't know who Richard was considering it was his creation but she did grow on me

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really wanted to get into the roll, but she didn't bother to learn it was a book, read it or even know who wrote the thing.  Kinda Lame.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I found it funny, started a little slow, then picked right up.  Her impersonation of Becket was funny, especially at the board, with everyone hiding and watching her.  And Castle not taking the fantasy, maybe he is gay: lol
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 1-4-2011 20:39  
Yeah she really wanted to get into the roll, but she didn't bother to learn it was a book, read it or even know who wrote the thing.  Kinda Lame.
Having met a few actors, this is really believable.  Many do not read the book that many movies are based on, heck even a few directors have said that they did not read the books that the scripts are based on

[ Last edited by sanggye at 1-4-2011 21:56 ]

Reply 58#58 sanggye's post

That's quite sad now a days they sell audio books for most novels

3x12 Poof! You're Dead

Castle pulling the coin from behind Alexis ear and then her turning it to a $20 was amusing but Dahl going to his own funeral in disguise was stupid and what a brilliant way to get a confession

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-11-2011 11:46 ]

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes that one great way to get a confession Still don't get why he murdered the guy since he faked it he really didn't need go further.

Reply 61#61 bala's post

it's like they said. The magician was the only one who knew he was still alive. The only one who could talk if he had regrets and bring justice to the guy.
He was about to lose everything because of fraud...

Reply 62#62 kellemanske's post

Now he still going to jail for murder which is worst

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I know, but he deserved it!! Using the desperation of a man who is going to lose everything he loves...

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

I liked this episode, especially since I love magic.  The quarter into a 20 was priceless.

3x13 Knockdown

Brilliant episode with the kiss which wasn't quit what i was expecting and Castle getting his hand dirty saving Beckett

Thread