Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Well he shouldn't confronted her . It's a shame about DA trying to get in power of position

Reply 103#103 bala's post

why in the world wouldn't he have confronted her!   She lied to him in a huge city putting herself in danger.  That's dangerous and he had a right to say something.  She could have  said she ahd something to do dad, I need some space to work it out.  I'll be in this area.  Easy and didn't tell him too much but enough to keep him satisfied.  Regardless of her maturity she's still a teenager and he's the father.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

3x20 Slice of Death

The kids reluctance to hand over the girls phone number after they found the dead man inside the pizza oven was amusing because i think Castle was right about not getting a second date but the full body flavored pizza comment was amusing

The Dead Pool

Well this was good episode Castle getting jealous when another writer showed an interest in beckett and admit it was sweet.

Reply 106#106 bala's post

It was amusing seeing Bridget aka Kaylie Cruz in a different role and the way Castle got Conrad to ditch Beckett for poker was great but admitting he was jealous was nice

Reply 107#107 codebreaker's post

Becket also admitting she is a one write woman was nice too.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

To Love and Die in L.A.

Well this was good episode kate swimming pool entrance was amazing who would thought she could pull it off

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Kate is hot, of course she can pull it off    We must be getting close to the end of the series, too much sexual tension between the two.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 110#110 sanggye's post

Well difference of opinion here

Reply 111#111 bala's post

about Kate?  To each their own, I like woman that look real, unlike most of Hollywood women, and Stana Katic, hasn't gotten into all that fake plastic look like so many of todays, actresses have

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Castle's face when Beckett came out of the water was amusing and Beckett shooting him in the leg was good for her piece of mind

Pretty Dead

I thought it was rather obvious who killed her as soon we meet her mentor i had a feeling he was guilty. The photo was a nice distraction to mis direct the viewers . Castle getting a shocking ending was just classic

Reply 114#114 bala's post

Well the photo wasn't a misdirection, just a misunderstood one, it still had significant meaning to the killing.  I hope she doesn't goto Stanford, though he times in the show are smaller and smaller, I think she is a very important part of it.

Reply 114#114 bala's post

It should of been obvious that Amber was the blackmailer when she was getting all the questions right when she would of normally failed and the Stanford thing was amusing

Finale

MONTGOMERY!!!!  & BECKETT!   Not happy about those odds.   

I almost bawled when Castle said, "I love you kate, I love you, I love you please don't leave" I'm just hoping that the writers will let Kate remember what he said.  They had that big revealing fight in her apartment where all the feelings were put out in the universe.  I'm thinking next season is going to really work on that.

I still can't believe Montgomery was the 3rd cop.  Sooo sad, but in the end tried to do that right thing.  Good for him.

OMG that can't be it beckett cant be dead omg omg omg
always repect peoples opinions

Reply 118#118 babysexylexy's post

nahh she probably just passed out.  We'll later find out she was hit somewhere like her shoulder or she'll lose part of a kidney or something like that.

Reply 119#119 arksongbird80's post

I think she was wearing a bullet proof and she just passed out of the hit and maybe broke some ribs. She's not dead cause then the series can't go on and it has already been renewed

oh thank god i really hope she is not dead that really upset me
always repect peoples opinions

Knockout

Well this was good season finale one step closer to find out who was responsible but she just couldn't leave it alone and MONTGOMERY should done a better job at hiding the the information but i wonder who he send those files to?.

I highly doubt she is dead but Castle saying i love you was surprising since he never actually made it clear he loves her until the end of this episode, of course i knew he cared about beckett but not that he loved her.

Thread