Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

I wonder what will happen when she finds out Castle has been taking those calls to protect her.

An Embarrassment of Bitches

Well i have say seeing Hilary burton as celebrity stars was very amusing compared to her role on White Collar   but that camera feed was funny since Beckett was the ones boobs and not the guys

Quote:
Originally posted by kellemanske at 1-19-2012 08:45  
I wonder what will happen when she finds out Castle has been taking those calls to protect her.
If she finds out, it will be typical Becket, some whining, anger storming off and then forgiveness
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 57#57 bala's post

It was funny, I liked that they fought over the dog and neither gets it
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 57#57 bala's post

I really like hilary burton. I had her on one of my planes a number of years ago (OTH time) and she is SUCH a nice person.   Kudos.  Seeing Justin Hartley another CW star was great and I even enjoyed all the dog time!    I really enjoyed this episode.  

Poor castle wants a dog now.  Empty nest syndrome I think.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 59#59 sanggye's post

well, I kind of knew that would happen. I loved the rock paper sissors though.

4x13 An Embarrassment of Bitches

Kay Cappuccio being more worried about being seen without her makeup on than been caught in the shower was amusing but Royal picking Kay was priceless

4x14 The Blue Butterfly

I loved the Noir aspect of this episode.

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

Me too!  I really enjoyed it.  Something different and Castle was like a kid with candy he was so excited.

??:  Thought they put the Butterfly in the wall.  Why didn't castle and beckett go get it?  They acted like it was gone for good.  I missed something?!?

Well i just found it boring but it nice there tried something different

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

They had the Blue Butterfly, the guy that was killed found it, it was a fake.

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 2-7-2012 14:22  
Well i just found it boring but it nice there tried something different
Don't like Film Noir?  in my opinion it is one of the best genres out there.

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

Castle's slip of the tongue about his vision of Kate as the girl with the necklace was amusing

Reply 67#67 sanggye's post

Hell no i can't stand those type of movies

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I agree, that was great

Reply 69#69 bala's post

Ah, my opinion of you just lowered a bit, sorry to say   To each theri own i guess

oooo they are in a bit of a mess now
always repect peoples opinions

I loved this episode from the beginning till the end. Can't wait for the next part!!
Beckett being Jealous of the CIA agent was funny and the guy getting shot was predictable.

Reply 73#73 kellemanske's post

Me too!  This was a great episode and Becketts jealousy was wonderful!!!   The shot professor was sad.     Shame he couldn't have been injured instead.

Reply 74#74 arksongbird80's post

I liked the PANIC button

Thread