Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Nice to see Nathan Fillion again I really liked him in Firefly

Castle 1x09

Wow i can't believe what world is coming to when you have kidnap your own child just show your husband unfit father in the end now he's going custody of the kid since mother is going jail . it was great to see Carla from scrubs in another show .

Reply 22#22 bala's post

remember it's a fiction tv show not the news  

i'm really enjoying where this show is heading.  i'm just hopig it gets renewed!!

"Don't warn the tadpoles!"
"Don't warn the tadpoles?"
"I... I have frog fear." -- Willow

Reply 22#22 bala's post

That was a bit daft when he got the text message we're watching you and he keeps talking but after he dropped the bag off was funny with everyone with the same bag

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

That was smart movie by kidnappers

Episode 10

ok this was great episode but castle really had stick his nose beckett mother murder i wonder how she's going react

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yeah I know he does that alot. but what a cliff hanger. Is she going to belt him or kiss him. I mean she did say that she would not have solved the last case without him.

This show keeps getting better and better every ep.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

But once he started he had to finish and with the answer he was damned if he did or damned if he didn't tell her the results but great cliff hanger

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

this was season-finale?

Reply 29#29 bala's post

I thought it probably was with that ending

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

I'm pretty sure it was too.  I checked out the discussion boards on the ABC site, and it seems that, though they were supposed to air 13 episodes, they only taped 10.  

I hope it comes back because it's been getting better with each episode, and it deserves a full season for a proper assessment to be made.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 31#31 waterlilybarb's post

maybe 3 episode added onto next season

Just got to watch the season finale (and it was the finale, btw) - the ending was great. Just as it seems beckett is starting to like castle, this could ruin everything. I guess how it will play out is that initially she will be mad as hell but once it leads to her mother's murderer, she will be grateful to him.

The scenes with Castle and his daughter were so sweet. He didn't want her to grow up because he was afraid of losing her, but then she reassured him. You do wonder who is the parent and who is the child here, lol.

I can't wait for this to be back !!

Flowers for Your Grave - Episode 1

Great pilot! Although it is far from meeting the quality, this pilot reminded me of the first time I saw Pushing Daisies...Dummy was the episode I saw and kept me back for more. I remember getting up at 5 in the morning before school to watch the new episode on ABC's website ...Pushing Daisies will be forever remembered...

Anyways, back to Castle...I really enjoyed Castle's family...the mother was hysterical...especially the accompaniment with her new boyfriend on the piano ... The daughter is another kid on TV that isn't a brat...I can't stand kids that think being snobbish to their parents is funny ... Yes, I do feel sometimes like my parents make my life a living hell but there's something called self-restraint...like a seat belt. Am I getting off topic or what... I'll make the rest short...the episode was great and I'll be ready for more next week. This has so much potential...hopefully it'll survive the next few years on ABC.

Castle Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiered September 21, 2009

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 10-24-2010 09:30 ]

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Wow that still long way off

Episode 1: Flowers For Your Grave

Great episode, I liked how two extra crimes were committed to cover up the first one, Castle was great and knows how to really get under the skin of Kate, was also great when Castle chased Harrison and even let himself get taken hostage even though the gun had the safety on, Kate was harsh handcuffing Castle to the car but Castle still did what he wanted do to. I like the scenes where Castle talks to Alexis and Martha about the case he is on.

Episode 2: Nanny McDead

Another great episode, I loved how Castle stole some more evidence and then figures out something the cops missed, it was brilliant how Kate talked Chloe into putting the knife down and I liked the connection that Kate and Castle are developing which can only get better as the season goes on. Castle seems to be a natural at investigating crimes.

Episode 3: Hedge Fund Homeboys

This was a great episode, I liked the two moments with Castle and Alexis as they talk about things they may or may not have done, Brandon thought he was so clever but he got out smarted by Castle of all people, the ending was quite funny with Castle and Alexis leaving and then Martha having a load of mature people coming round for a party.

Episode 4: Hell Hath No Fury

Great episode, was funny when Castle made the phone call to hire Tiffany and was sweet when he also brought the precinct a Espresso Machine, Castle still knows how to get on Kate’s nerves but then in the end Kate turned up at Castle’s book signing to get on his nerves but my best part was when she found out what her character’s name in the book is.

Thread