Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x15 Pandora

Good episode and the fact they were loosing bodies dead and alive you knew it had to be another government agency that was involved and the cool tools used to track the last phone call was awesome

Pandora /Linchpin

Well look like it's good thing i didn't have time to watch the episode last week since it was a 2 part episode and i managed both episodes back to back and what a great 2 part episode it was good cliffhanger but i think obvious who traitor but it was nice Becket actually a bit jealous when she found he slept with her. I have say these two episode were best of the season.

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Well don't know about the best, I like them somewhat.  Also, instead of worrying about Becket's past and such, now we have Caste's and his father.  i found this to be a bit droll and almost jumping the shark.  A little bit soap opera like.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 78#78 sanggye's post

I have to say most episode i seen were kinda of boring but this one actually kept my interest

I like it that castle got something else to dig in. Maybe with the new storyline about his father, they'll wrap up the line about Beckett's mother.

Once Upon A Crime

I  am really surprised they didn't do this episode earlier but you tell it was inspirated by Grimm .

Reply 81#81 bala's post

Heck yeah.  I enjoyed it.  I pegged the sister though.  Not the 3rd friend.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

4x16 Linchpin

What a conclusion to the two-part story but the way Sophia played everyone was impressive and i suppose having an old flame as the mole made for a couple of good episodes

4x17 Once Upon A Crime

Nice episode which i thought was a cross between Grimm and Once Upon a Time and I'm impressed Richard was the one to spot the bow that was wrong on the third girl but drugging herself was a clever way to shift the blame

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

I liked the story. But his mom was just great. The last two minutes were the best part of the episode.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-28-2012 18:42  
Nice episode which i thought was a cross between Grimm and Once Upon a Time and I'm impressed Richard was the one to spot the bow that was wrong on the third girl but drugging herself was a clever way ...
Why is it like Grim and Once upon...? the fairy tales have been around a lot longer than those shows,
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 86#86 sanggye's post

don't you think coincident they decided fairy tale episode this year ?

47 Seconds

This was great episode but finding out who was responsible for the bomb was a surprise but Castle finding out Beckett remembered certainly made him feel awful and it look like it has made him a bit bitter about it.

Reply 88#88 bala's post

I don't blame him. She should have said something, either confirming or denying she felt something for him. Just letting him hold of on his life till she descides is wrong. (And I love the promo for next episode, but I think it might be a little cruel to say something when he finally moves on.)
I loved the storyline with the bomb being placed by unexpected person.
I think it was good that they showed the impact  of the crime scene (on both Castle and Beckett) and the personal effects (on the Alexis).

4x18 A Dance with Death

The guys wedding ring test at the strip club was amusing and Barbra taking Odette's identity after the train crash and then her own murder was interesting

4x19 - 47 Seconds

Beckett letting slip about remembering everything about getting shot came as a surprise to Castle and the way they unraveled the chain of events that lead to the bombing was impressive but all because the reporter wanted to better her career was tragic

The Limey

I think Beckett is starting to catch on that Castle is walking away.  What a huge blow to his ego to know she remembered his admission and did nothing about it.  What a blow to hers that he's not waiting any more.  Get it together people!!

Are all Detective Inspector's as gorgeous as the one from Scotland yard!!  I can tell ya, American detectives not so much....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 92#92 arksongbird80's post

I think it's funny that she didn't make the connection between what she said in the interogation and Castle backing away. And I loved the conversation with Laney and then Castle showing up with the girl.

Reply 93#93 kellemanske's post

Well they are both as stubborn as each other it will take death situation for them to be honest with each other

4x20 The Limey

Having an Australian actor playing a British cop is a little corny and explains the fake accent and considering he was supposed to be there best he couldn't get the glass with the fingerprints

Thread