Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 10#10 sanggye's post

I think they will, cause they kept them all involved this episode, but we won't know for sure till the end of the next episode.
I think Pi isn't around for long, like most of the love-interests for Alexis. And I think he's just too annoying to get support from the fans to stick around long. The writers must realize that.

Dreamworld

Well like i said they found a antidote and beckett learning things are not as black /white as she thought will probably make her quit the job move back to homicide.

I was surprised at how Beckett lied to everyone about Castle's situation

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Yea, Beckett realizing that she world have to do things against her nature, some of which are illegal, is going to turn her off from that job.  I also think that she realizes that while she is good, she is better when she works with Castle, the way the ideas bounce between each other, until BOTH hit the solution.  The whole Partner thing.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

6x02 Dreamworld

Richard's ring tone for his mother was amusing, Alexis and Martha realising there was something wrong after the phone call was great but what a great find with the audio from the mission and what a good hunch about going after his wife

Can't say I didn't see it coming.. Her moral compass won't allow her to let those things go and her boss wouldn't appreciate that.
I hope they'll take her back in the NYPD since that new cop didn't look like much.

Need to Know

I had feeling beckett would eventually get fired

6x03 Need to Know

Kate giving Richard the flash-drive was nice but did she risk her job by being the leak in the hope to come back home

Reply 15#15 kellemanske's post

So glad she was fired, Becket has to much morality to work for the government.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Reply 18#18 sanggye's post

that didn't take long for the writers to get her out of the FBI. I thought at least a few more episodes.   I don't know that she should have been fired for leaking it.  Maybe suspended....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

6x04 Number One Fan

Emma quizzing Richard to make sure he is himself was amusing but at leased he negotiated two hostages release and the fact the killing was a copycat of a murder she was accused of before was rather clever, Kate getting her job back was great

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Man, I would kill someone who just walked into my room.  Glad they didn't drag out the unemployed aspect of Becket.  Now hopefully they don't keep that other Detective around, reassign him somewhere else.

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes but that was one hell of a long shot asking a famous book author to prove her innocence but the quizing was amusing because it ain't often they bring in his books into the episodes.

6x05 Time Will Tell

The suspect claiming he's traveled back in time to stop her murder did sound crazy but disappearing from his cell was amusing

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Thought the time traveler thing was amusing, but to have Becket spill the coffee on the letter making it exactly match the photo was  little much.... what next real aliens.

Glad PI is out of the house, hopefully she will see tire of him and dump him, she is too smart to be in a flaky relationship.

6x06 Get a Clue

Castle and his Da Vinci Code conspiracy was interesting but his prank when he put his arm in the mouth was priceless and he should of guest the coins were booby trapped

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Sometimes Castle seem like he will never grow up but his daughter telling him what she thinks of him was rather interesting because she has a point about it.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

Alexis standing up to her father was great and the fact she wouldn't let him in was a surprise

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well she was mad at him so it was understandable but anyone father would be concerned if their daughter was living with a bee counter

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I agree, it is a father's job to protect their children and all he has done for her, she is just being a little spoiled brat.  I always liked Alexis, but the last season and this season so far has definitely changed my viewpoint on that.  I really did enjoy the hand in the hole scream.

Like Father, Like Daughter

Alexis asking her dad on help on innocence project was good start to mend their relationship but it was good thing they finally got bottom of the mystery before he got executed.

Thread