Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x07 Like Father, Like Daughter

Alexis being the one to make the first move by asking her father for help on the innocence review case was nice and at first with him trying to smudge his fingerprints he did look guilty but willing to die to protect his brother was incredible

6x08 A Murder Is Forever

As soon as they had that diamond first valued at $60,000,000 I had a feeling they wouldn't make it back to the station without being attacked but glad they kept it safe during the gun fight and finding out after the diamond was priceless was incredible especially as the owners never reported it stolen

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

The fact that it was man made was incredible .

6x09 Disciple

What a creepy discovery that the female victim bears a shocking resemblance to the medical examiner Lanie and the fact they both had the same tattoo which Lanie only had hers three months, the second victim looking like Esposito was surprising

6x10 The Good, the Bad & the Baby

Castle was impressive with the baby boy but the baby crying every time Ryan tried to hold him was amusing and Beckett's face when Castle volunteered look after the baby was priceless, Alexis response when she walked in was great and what a scam fixing the lottery

6x11 Under Fire

Ryan's wife, Jenny ringing Kate because she can't contact Ryan was worrying as after that explosion they were lucky to survive and a happy ending with them getting out just as the baby is born was great

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew they would get out but this has got to be one better episode of Castle and what a returning episode as well.

6x12 Deep Cover

Discovering the victims had a past history as a high-level hacker was interesting as the case lead back to Richard's father

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

What a way for Kate to meet her father in law

Limelight

Well Sutton being alive was interesting since it was a look like but i did find it amusing that actress was playing a character call Sutton from her other show. Kate putting a wedding announcement in the paper because he couldn't deal everyone making fun of Richard ex-wife was nice distraction

6x13 Limelight

Alexis talking about Mandy Sutton when she was sitting next to her was amusing and how on earth did they have each-others phone but Mandy's mother being the killer was surprising

Quote:
how on earth did they have each-others phone
Mandy took it when Alexis was talking to her dad when she put the phone on the table

6x14 Dressed to Kill

The body sitting up after the tug of war over the scarf was amusing but sad to think she was killed over her stole designs and Kate being give a wedding dress was nice

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

It did look like she was having second thoughts

Smells Like Teen Spirit

I have to say that was one hell of a stunt making look like the kids had telekinetic powers but all of that to hide robbery ring was impressive but killer actually having alba was great planning but them figured out call was recorded a week ago was great way prove it

6x15 Smells Like Teen Spirit

Madison's video chat with the girls in the taxi was freaky but Castle's reference to a real-life "Carrie" situation was amusing and saying it was staged but without the props was interesting

6x16 Room 147

That was a quick confession but you just knew there would be more to it as she had an alibi and describing exactly how he died was confusing but another two confession made me think of some sort of mind control, Kate talking Alexis to come back home was nice

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Look like i forgot to comment on last week episode this great episode with having more confession than they knew what to with but finding out it was all preplanned was great

Need To Know

Well beckett going undercover was great but now we have bigger storyline leading to an election who saved Beckett life was lucky .

6x17 In the Belly of the Beast

Beckett being requested to join a narcotics sting was interesting as she was a lookalike but kidnapping her from the lift was a surprise and I cant believe that's was normal practice when meeting couriers but Elena saving her didn't make sense at first

Thread