Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x18 The Way of the Ninja

The Ninja taking the murder weapon out of Richard's hand was amusing and spending $6,000 in the club I thought would take some explaining

6x19 The Greater Good

The D.A. turning out to be Gates sister was a surprise and trying to write the guests list was amusing

6x20 That ’70s Show

The 1970's era mobster murder was interesting because a possible suspect who still believes it is the '70s and they had to play along to get him to talk but getting the station to look like it was the 70s was challenging

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

you just knew chief was going walk in afterwards

Veritas

She finally got him and what a great take down but i just have a feeling he will escape with connection he had

6x21 Law & Boarder

Ryan and Esposito competing for the best man job was amusing as he had already picked Alexis and so glad Logan death wasn't in vain as he help solve a six year old murder along with his own

6x22 Veritas

Kate being the last one to see the two victims alive wasn't looking good for her but it was an impressive set-up but what a mistake putting a loaded gun in her hand in the hope to fake her suicide and Bracken's face when she was still alive was priceless

6x23 For Better Or Worse

Beckett forgetting she got married 15 years ago was a surprising twist but at leased she's in the right job to track him down to get a divorce, Rogan getting abducted before signing the papers was amusing and considering all the disasters along the way they had to end on a cliffhanger

Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

He was a great actor but getting kidnap and Beckett being only one witness the kidnapping and fact that no one believed her was amusing and getting castle to help was amusing but Beckett getting two bad guys to go after each other was a smart move.

That cliffhanger mean his dad enemy is using him to get him.

Castle Season 7 Promos

Castle 7x02 Promo [HD) "Montreal" [ Last edited by codebreaker at 10-14-2014 08:56 ]

7x01 Driven

Seeing Castle on the CCTV was surprising and the fact it looked like he staged his own disappearance was unbelievable but I expected him to have total amnesia rather than just the last two months

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a happy ending but now Beckett has trust issue with Castle i don't think she will get over it. So much for them having an happy ending.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Somebody went to a lot of trouble to put a spanner in the works and spoil their wedding but no mention of her getting married 15 years ago was disappointing

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

I think he went undercover mission with CIA or some other powerful agency . Shame the episode isn't available on viptv site.

where is castle season 7?!!!! it has already aired, but it is still not here? why? does anyone know? as well as stalked has not come out yet, as well as how to get away with murder with viola davis?!

7x02 Montreal

I think i might stop watching this series because it does look like they drag castle mystery for couple of seasons like they did with Beckett mother case

Thread