Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 5: A Chill Goes Though Her Veins

Best episode so far, this episode had a good mystery, and plenty of Comedy. I really enjoyed the scene where Castle was at home playing laser tag with his daughter, I like how Alexis seems to help Castle with the cases, the end was sweet with Kate and Castle but made better when Castle decided to look at Kate’s mum case.

Episode 6: Always Buy Retail

Great episode, I loved how Meredith made Castle act differently and was also funny how Kate kept calling Castle, Kitten which he did not like, the case was very good and had some nice twists in but I just loved how Castle got Meredith a movie part just to make sure she did not move to New York, I really loved seeing that Castle can handle himself in a gunfight. Although he didn't use a gun, he did a really good job

Episode 7: Home Is Where the Heart Stops

Another great episode, I loved how Caine got his revenge on Castle, Kate looked fantastic in that dress and Castle was kind of not thinking when he started to fight the bad guy, I thought that Castle was going to drop Kate when he saw Caine at the party. Using a charity to take photos of donor's jewels then using the records to get their names and addresses.

Episode 8: Ghosts

Great episode, lost track of how many twists there was in this case, I kind of thought that Susan was still alive and loved how both Castle and Kate let each other win in front of their friends or co-workers, Lee was just in it for the money and that makes her a bad person so good on Castle for breaking off any possible contact with her.

Episode 9: Little Girl Lost

Great episode with a twist I never saw coming, was great to see Castle act different from normal as a kid was missing, Sorenson and Kate worked quite well together, Nina in my eyes is one horrible person to do what she did to her own daughter. I like how Castle got help this time from his mother who had some insight into the case which trigger some ideas about the case Castle was working on

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-22-2010 00:10 ]

Episode 10: A Death In The Family

Brilliant episode, I loved how Castle wanted to scare Owen but Alexis ruined the fun for everyone, was hard for Castle to look into Kate’s mums file but the ending with Castle having to decide if he should tell Kate or not was a great way to end the first season, one more thing I have never seen Castle look so serious but it was nice to see.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 9-7-2010 10:05 ]

Deep In Death

Well another great season opener and castle still castle and taking Russian gangster and Becket having improvise to save Castle.

I loved how he was able to worm his way into the case. I cant wait to see how the two of them get together on the next one.

Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

Great episode i think we all knew he wouldn't follow order when playing poker and Beckett would have to rescue him but he had to go the extra mile and win the game

The Double Down

Funny episode when two separate murders are committed on the same night, Castle wagers Ryan and Esposito that he and Beckett will solve theirs first and i liked the bizarre twists in both cases

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes the bet was crazy but i would like to see castle in a dress

Reply 7#7 bala's post

That would have been funny to see . I loved the fact that Becket and Castle seem to be getting along almost seems like a change of heart on her part.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Has Castle ever lost a bet he always comes out on top

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

no but it would be funny

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Or Kate with a shaved head

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Now that would be really funny

Reply 8#8 carlorica's post

It does seem like Beckett is changing her mind regarding her mother's case.  I think it would be interesting if they explored that.  It would give us more insight into Beckett.  It reminds me a little of Jordan's situation re: her mother's case on Crossing Jordan, but Beckett isn't obsessed like Jordan was, and she has a very different personality.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

She is not as obsessed about it now but I have to agree that she may be changing her mind and may let Castle investigate it and let her knwo about the results.

Castle 2x03 Inventing the Girl

Good episode when Richard found out that the model that gave him her number was the babysitter it was priceless

Yes, but I liked the ending

Thread