Thread
Printable Version

Castle Season 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

7x16 The Wrong Stuff

I have say getting a computer to kill the person was smart way but figured out all 3 of them planned it was no surprise but i just don't get why they didn't try make him quit the team instead of killing him off?.

ps: so next episode is in 3 weeks and i love see people reaction like they can't wait  i am like seriously this happens every year people are still surprised .

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Martha boyfriend wearing Richard pajamas was amusing and Richard being overjoyed at the Mars simulation was amusing but the other astronauts all being in on the murder was a surprising twist as they almost committed the perfect crime

Hong Kong Hustle"

Beckett getting some help on her case was a women who looks better and able to close cases was intresting but finding out she wasn't as perfect as she thought she was predictable.

7x17 Hong Kong Hustle

Ryan and Esposito being disarmed by the detective from Hong Kong was amusing but taking out all the other guys was over the top

7x18 At Close Range

Ryan night job almost cost him his job but it's a good thing they managed to figure out how it happened and why

Reply 587#587 bala's post

Wow what a tragic end to Kevin's security detail but it all happened so quick there was nothing Kevin could of done different to change it and glad Frank wasn't the shooter

7x19 Habeas Corpse

They need to end this show because episode are getting boring and it look like nothing much in happening in the show .

Reply 589#589 bala's post

Javier pretending he hurt himself was sneaky but Kevin and himself practising their dance routine was amusing and who would of thought the victim was killed over a crash test dummy

7x20 Sleeper

We finally found out what happen to Castle during 3 months break

Sound like a story from one of his novels don't you think ?

7x21 In Plane Sight"

Nice to see Castle try a mystery solo and seeing Becket worried about his flight was nice . I had feeling it was one of fight attendant but most experienced one was predictable as she lost her pension because of airline cut back .

Reply 593#593 bala's post

Trying and find some answers about Castle's disappearance after the dreams was understandable but the Chuck Norris reference was interesting

7x21 In Plane Sight

Alexis and Castle's flight being interrupted by the murder of the air marshal was interesting

7x22 Dead from New York

Castle reaction to Danny Valentine flirting with Beckett was understandable

7x23 Hollander's Woods

The death in the woods being linked to a traumatic event from Castle's childhood was surprising as it's been over thirty years and Beckett being asked to consider becoming a Senator was unexpected

Thread